Who's waiting for ipad pro delivery on 31 Mar?

hnzfaz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Opened 2 new boxes per shop, and that is the limit for most shops as they will need to keep the rest for other buyers, while the staff inside the store will need time to wrap back heatsink the 2 opened box inside store to sell to other buyers. Not all buyers care about black dots, or may not be able to detect small dot.

Checking dead pixel or white pixel quite easy. Just check all white screen (first page of setup is pure white screen) for dead dots. All black screen for white dots (during bootup with apple logo).

If you can't find a dead dot or white dot on your set, congrats. It means it is either perfectly flawless screen, or it is a set that "look" flawless to you. Either way, you will be a happy buyer since you cant see any black or white dots.

Thanks for explaining. I bought my air 2 and mini 3 from nubox without even checking for anything. They did unbox for me to see, but my eyesight is not so good to detect such flaws. :s13:

BraveCloudy

Banned
Reaction score
Opened 2 new boxes per shop, and that is the limit for most shops as they will need to keep the rest for other buyers, while the staff inside the store will need time to wrap back heatsink the 2 opened box inside store to sell to other buyers. Not all buyers care about black dots, or may not be able to detect small dot.

Checking dead pixel or white pixel quite easy. Just check all white screen (first page of setup is pure white screen) for dead dots. All black screen for white dots (during bootup with apple logo).

If you can't find a dead dot or white dot on your set, congrats. It means it is either perfectly flawless screen, or it is a set that "look" flawless to you. Either way, you will be a happy buyer since you cant see any black or white dots.

last time I remember I bought my iPAd Air at starhub store, then I never really check through, then reach home found out got small black dot, end up go Apple store change new one

SleepyBoi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last time I remember I bought my iPAd Air at starhub store, then I never really check through, then reach home found out got small black dot, end up go Apple store change new one

Apple Store change new one as in any third party retailers like NuBox, Epi, or?

also what's the procedure like?

Thanks in advance.

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which APPLE STORE you are referring to?
As far as we know, there is no APPLE STORE in Singapore de...

hansenhon

Reaction score
starhub sent in for me

Wow... You must be a very special customer.. As far as I know, StarHub long time ago will not handle any Apple related product after the device left their store. We have to send in to authorized Apple service provider..

StarHub send to Taiwan????

Stanull

Reaction score
not me. Apple products in HK seems to be cheaper especially with USD weakening recently.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.