HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

xbmc on ipad

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2012, 01:01 AM   #31

Nice job on the plugin. Tested on OSX, working perfectly.
SiaoAngMoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:47 AM   #32

Thumbs up

hi all, if you guys would like to try, I have written a plugin for the desktop version for XBMC - SG!TV for personal use. SG!TV allows you to re-watch or catch up the local Mediacorp (Singapore) shows that you have missed direct from your HTPC client. This is the current beta version but both browsing of channels and the latest shows are all working. It is currently working for Singapore viewers only as I believe the website does check for the IP location before allowing access to the stream. I am not able to test out this function for overseas viewers currently and would appreciate if you all can help test it. I suspect playing of the stream might work (tested over VPN) but the parsing of the website might be a problem.

I am currently not using any repository and hosting the addon directly, so if you would like to try it: appreciate if you can download it here.
SG!TV – Plugin for XBMC and Plex for Singapore TV | GadgetReactor
This is the best addon so far. Good Job. Thank you so much.
ricardoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #33

I download it and put the unzip folder on my Desktop but when I go to AT2 XBMC to install it, I can't see the folder. Can someone help please?
trans168 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #34

Hi, I do not use the ATV2 so not familiar with the setup but perhaps try to copy it directly to your user folder on your ATV2?

This site might be useful - How to install XBMC add-ons and plugins on Apple TV 2
Kaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:35 AM   #35

Thanks all for trying out the app. I'm glad that you guys find it useful. Let me know if you have any suggestions or improvements, I should be coming out with a new version to address some of the issues I highlighted. I would also be writing a separate audio plugin for the local radio channels too.

If you like the plugin, support me by liking the page on FB to help spread the word out. Also, a click on the "bright fanciful, at times flashing pictures by Google" on my website would help alot and would be appreciated!
Kaer is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.