[Apple Store Online] iPhone Pro (Max)/11 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfverine88

Reaction score
quality v bad but sharing...

Space grey vs green...

And I just cant help but post this pic :s13:. The layout of the rear cameras is currently holding me back from making a purchase of this phone.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Green nicer in my opinion after seeing the actual set

quality v bad but sharing...

Space grey vs green...

And I just cant help but post this pic :s13:. The layout of the rear cameras is currently holding me back from making a purchase of this phone.

SwagYolo

Reaction score
Ya initially wanted to get space grey but after the keynote the midnight green draw me

As someone that has gone for the space grey for every iphone before this, you wont be disappointed by the midnight green. I just received mine this morning and cameras really doesn't do it justice to capture its beauty. It looks so much better in person while still catering to my dark colour taste.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
My iPhone X is silver, while my XS & XS Max are gold, and XR is black.

11 Pro conform going for midnight green and purple for 11

As someone that has gone for the space grey for every iphone before this, you wont be disappointed by the midnight green. I just received mine this morning and cameras really doesn't do it justice to capture its beauty. It looks so much better in person while still catering to my dark colour taste.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I posted before no one believe so why I want to post?

My iCloud account is all the proof, but no one believes it so..

qvKJHMA.jpg

This is like 1/5 of it nia

Stop your bullsh*t la, Gpgt la, talk so much until every model you have,every post have to emphasized what model what Color you have, irritating leh :s22:

Last edited:

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I posted before no one believe so why I want to post?

My iCloud account is all the proof, but no one believes it so..

qvKJHMA.jpg

This is like 1/5 of it nia
Why do you need to have all the generation of iPad Pro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.