www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPhone Chat Room (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/)
-   -   [Apple Store Online] iPhone Pro (Max)/11 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip] (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/%5Bapple-store-online%5D-iphone-pro-max-11-availability-discussions-%5Bno-sales-trades-flip%5D-6110605.html)

PetPet 10-09-2019 09:21 PM

[Apple Store Online] iPhone Pro (Max)/11 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]
 
No sales no trade.
No discussion of flipping

Infractions will be issued, no warnings

PetPet 10-09-2019 09:22 PM

Reserved for prosperity.

laucm 10-09-2019 10:15 PM

Time of the year again..... but seems getting less and less exciting each year....

runforyourlife 11-09-2019 10:38 AM

Bookmarked.

runforyourlife 11-09-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laucm (Post 122696745)
Time of the year again..... but seems getting less and less exciting each year....

Thatís good, ample stocks for everyone.

athenodorus 12-09-2019 06:40 PM

Dunno why this time round 8pm so late. Wanted to faster get it over and done with.

Unclemun 12-09-2019 09:27 PM

evening is good for office workers - so they can focus on their work in the day.

savior75 12-09-2019 11:12 PM

So quiet for Apple Online store.

Lazada and Hachi also taking online pre-orders.

I think Lazada can do the 0% installation online, not like Apple have to call in.

I thinking which is the easiest way.

Jirachi 12-09-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savior75 (Post 122729127)
So quiet for Apple Online store.

Lazada and Hachi also taking online pre-orders.

I think Lazada can do the 0% installation online, not like Apple have to call in.

I thinking which is the easiest way.

Don't need to call Apple. Online chat with them will do.

To be frank, I prefer to buy Apple product from Apple store no matter how.

Nights 12-09-2019 11:35 PM

If PO online and choose self collect at the Apple store at Orchard or Jewel, can I go collect earlier than the assigned time slot?

savior75 13-09-2019 12:10 AM

Can try, if they are done with all orders before you.

djr81 13-09-2019 12:11 AM

Base on past experiences they will need u to collect at at the assigned time slot unless there is no big crowd.


:s22:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nights (Post 122729406)
If PO online and choose self collect at the Apple store at Orchard or Jewel, can I go collect earlier than the assigned time slot?


savior75 13-09-2019 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jirachi (Post 122729142)
Don't need to call Apple. Online chat with them will do.

To be frank, I prefer to buy Apple product from Apple store no matter how.

Will try but might be jam online or call in. Even the Apple Store sales rep says its difficult to call in.

Jirachi 13-09-2019 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nights (Post 122729406)
If PO online and choose self collect at the Apple store at Orchard or Jewel, can I go collect earlier than the assigned time slot?

Can but it depends on how early. I had my slot at 8:30am in 2017 for the iPhone X. However, since I was there around 7am, they just slot me into the 8am slot since not many have turned up yet.

goldilocks 13-09-2019 01:03 AM

It’s like yearly ritual. But new phone and sell old one. So... it’s another year again...

I think I’m getting old. I lazy to choose colour. Probably silver.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.