Whizdom

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Apps/Games that need my account to log in

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is definitely next month, usually 2nd week. But usually by now the media invites already sent out or made public.

 normally sends out invites about 2 wks prior to e event

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chill lah guy. The iPhone will be out by 20 September and the event should be around 9 or 10 September.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These 2 mths are going to be very costly for me. Note10+ and the upcoming iPhone. :s22:

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
These 2 months will be very costly for me too. Hopefully Apple doesn’t come out the new iPad Pro yet. Haven’t gotten my 11” iPad Pro

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These 2 months will be very costly for me too. Hopefully Apple doesn’t come out the new iPad Pro yet. Haven’t gotten my 11” iPad Pro

Might as well wait for the new iPad Pro instead. I’m still using the 2017 model, no intention of upgrading anytime soon. Will be reserving my money for the phones and MacBook Pro upgrade.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
it will be disappointing if the rumors were real. about having a Pro version. and the best camera is only on the Pro version.

c'mon. not everyone enjoys having a big phone.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it will be disappointing if the rumors were real. about having a Pro version. and the best camera is only on the Pro version.

c'mon. not everyone enjoys having a big phone.

But phones with large screens are an in-thing now. But seriously, the square camera bump behind the new iPhones really remind me of Huawei’s Mate 20 series.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
But phones with large screens are an in-thing now. But seriously, the square camera bump behind the new iPhones really remind me of Huawei’s Mate 20 series.
in-thing is one thing. there's still market for standard size phones. iPhone 6 to iPhone X. thats the perfect size for me.

my problem isnt about big phones really. it's more of having the better camera on the bigger version. like what happened to Plus.

with XS/XS Max, different size, same camera. i would ve thought they are done with having different camera modules. but now they going to do it again.

they better have a good reason why the housing is a square shape~ :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.