[Singtel] iPhone Pro/12 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The new iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro , iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are coming soon to Singtel!

Pre-register now for your preferred iPhone and get the latest updates on how to get your hands on one.

For recontracting customers, don't forget to check your recontract eligibility status, outstanding payments and applicable vouchers. Learn more here.

Please note only eligible customers will be able to pre-order the new iPhone.

Plus, visit our Virtual Store below to find out more about everything Apple and Singtel! You can also stand to win Apple Watch Series 6, AirPods Pro and more when you play our mini-game.

Coming soon. Learn more here.

https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/info/iphonetips

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gonna pre order the pacific blue really unique color.. just do not know to continue getting the 256gb or 512gb

Mambo1980

Reaction score
gonna pre order the pacific blue really unique color.. just do not know to continue getting the 256gb or 512gb

Definitely 512gb. Next time resell also higher resale value..

This time round singtel allows users to pre-register the pro max model even though its gonna be released in nov.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prob 512 abit overkill for me. how about the color? im always using black or space grey thinking of getting the blue but not sure how it looks like real life haha

Definitely 512gb. Next time resell also higher resale value..

This time round singtel allows users to pre-register the pro max model even though its gonna be released in nov.

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Do you need more than 256GB of storage? If yes, then go for 512GB.

Currently how much storage are left in your current phone?

THEMIKOS

Reaction score
Wonder why is Singtel asking for pre-orders when we dont even know the pricing. How can we as a customer make a more informed decision?

Is there a price list out somewhere that i am unaware of? Anyone knows?

VodkaPear

Master Member
Reaction score
Wonder why is Singtel asking for pre-orders when we dont even know the pricing. How can we as a customer make a more informed decision?

Is there a price list out somewhere that i am unaware of? Anyone knows?

It is pre-reg not pre-order.
Does not guarantee u a set, only give u a chance to pre-order when launch. You can don't pre-order when it is open.

THEMIKOS

Reaction score
Oh i see. Makes sense. Thanks for explaining to me. So it is ok for me to NOT go for the device that i had pre registered my interest when the time comes then. Thanks for clarifying VodkaPear
It is pre-reg not pre-order.
Does not guarantee u a set, only give u a chance to pre-order when launch. You can don't pre-order when it is open.

imurbbgurl98

Reaction score
wait but when will 5G be available in Singapore. honestly an upgrade will feel good but is it worth it???

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
which one u all getting?

is 11pro to 12 a upgrade? lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.