[Singtel] iPhone Pro (Max)/11 availability and discussions [No Sales/Trades/Flip]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Just called Singtel, they say they will try to help me escalate the voucher to give me on October instead of Nov.

For the recontract cannot, cause it’s october then can recontract, have to complete the 6 months. Sian lor.. but at least Singtel tell me say my combo 12 can recontract in October 19 instead of April 20. They also say after I recontract in October 2019 the earliest I can recontract is October 2020 as they have changed their terms. In my heart I was like I know, why you need to tell me this sia.

Hopefully will approve so can get my iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB Midnight Green in October instead of November.

Tomorrow no need to go down Marina Bay Sands Liao although I got pre order. :(

Sainté

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just called Singtel, they say they will try to help me escalate the voucher to give me on October instead of Nov.

For the recontract cannot, cause it’s october then can recontract, have to complete the 6 months. Sian lor.. but at least Singtel tell me say my combo 12 can recontract in October 19 instead of April 20. They also say after I recontract in October 2019 the earliest I can recontract is October 2020 as they have changed their terms. In my heart I was like I know, why you need to tell me this sia.

Hopefully will approve so can get my iPhone 11 Pro Max 512 GB Midnight Green in October instead of November.

Tomorrow no need to go down Marina Bay Sands Liao although I got pre order. :(

Sure can la. Don’t say voucher, even my recontract date I got move forward before. Prestige here.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
I also prestige. They say cannot
They say voucher subject for approval.
Don’t want waste the risk to go down then they say cannot. Some more now I got no voucher.

Between now till October is like 10 days nia, wait lor.. Die die must get launch day meh. My Note10+ get on launch day after awhile feel normal le

I’m definitely using voucher to buy. The voucher is supposed to be offset my contract penalty so I only pay $498 for 11 Pro Max 512 GB

Sure can la. Don’t say voucher, even my recontract date I got move forward before. Prestige here.

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
I also prestige. They say cannot
They say voucher subject for approval.
Don’t want waste the risk to go down then they say cannot. Some more now I got no voucher.

Between now till October is like 10 days nia, wait lor.. Die die must get launch day meh. My Note10+ get on launch day after awhile feel normal le

I’m definitely using voucher to buy. The voucher is supposed to be offset my contract penalty so I only pay $498 for 11 Pro Max 512 GB

And next year time to recontract you’ll have e sameness prob again with voucher lol.

lordleslie

Reaction score
I booked the wrong size! Anyone collecting tmr at 10am? I'm getting a 512, looking for a 256.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Now I’m into the 5th month contract as I recontracted in Apr for my combo 12. Next month will be the last time I recontract 1/2 year liao

U moved ur 12mths or 6mths.... 12 mths I moved before.
If 6mths u really power

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.