Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Updated on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and iPad Pro 12.9” 3rd gen

Both no issue :o

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whatever. iOS 13 was obviously rushed to be out in time with iphone 11. So many issues! Im just gonna wait till iOS 14 unless got some huge security fix.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whatever. iOS 13 was obviously rushed to be out in time with iphone 11. So many issues! Im just gonna wait till iOS 14 unless got some huge security fix.

So you are saying every iOS update was rushed since Apple usually release iOS preview in WWDC in June every year for developers to test out.

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone’s 11 showing WhatsApp logo and IG logo before actually displaying the feed?

Seems like on my Pro it just loads IG feed and WhatsApp shows my chats instantly

Running latest public OS on 11 and second latest beta on 11 Pro :o

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IPhone X showing WhatsApp logo first.

Anyone’s 11 showing WhatsApp logo and IG logo before actually displaying the feed?

Seems like on my Pro it just loads IG feed and WhatsApp shows my chats instantly

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Mine XR also the same

Dkwj14

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like the app store bug is fixed alrd and everyone can update their apps. 👍🏻

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The auto update iOS later has never worked for me. Suddenly last night it worked & i woke up with new iOS. Lol wth

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone encountering phone cannot charge while on wireless or wired after new update? Had to reboot phone to make it work. Almost everyday have this problem. Woke up with my phone on 25% battery level and my ipad also kenna

lkinm81

Reaction score
Anyone encountering phone cannot charge while on wireless or wired after new update? Had to reboot phone to make it work. Almost everyday have this problem. Woke up with my phone on 25% battery level and my ipad also kenna

So far never encountered it .. charging my iphone 11 wirelessly every night with out issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.