Not open for further replies.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
[Software Update] iOS 13.4

iOS 13.4 full release notes:
Memoji

Nine new Memoji stickers, including Smiling Face with Hearts, Hands Pressed Together, and Party Face
Files

iCloud Drive folder sharing from the Files app
Controls to limit access only to people you explicitly invite or grant access to anyone with the folder link
Permissions to choose who can make changes and upload files and who can only view and download files
Mail

Always-visible controls to delete, move, reply to, or compose a message in conversation view
Responses to encrypted emails are automatically encrypted when you have configured S/MIME
App Store with Apple Arcade

Universal Purchase support enables the use of a singular purchase of a participating app across iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV
Recently played Arcade games appear in the Arcade tab so you can continue playing on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV
List view for See All Games
CarPlay

Third-party navigation app support for the CarPlay Dashboard
In-call information appears on the CarPlay Dashboard
Augmented Reality

AR Quick Look supports audio playback in USDZ files
Keyboard

Predictive typing support for Arabic
This update also includes bug fixes and other improvements. This update:

Adds status bar indicator to display when VPN has disconnected on iPhone models with all-screen displays
Fixes an issue in Camera where the viewfinder may appear as a black screen after launch
Addresses an issue where Photos may appear to use excess storage
Resolves an issue in Photos that may prevent sharing an image to Messages if iMessage is disabled
Fixes an issue in Mail where messages may appear out of order
Addresses an issue in Mail where the conversation list may display empty rows
Resolves an issue where Mail may crash when tapping the Share button in Quick Look
Fixes an issue in Settings where cellular data may incorrectly display as off
Addresses an issue in Safari where webpages may not be inverted when both Dark Mode and Smart Invert are active
Resolves an issue where text copied from web content may appear invisible when pasted when Dark Mode is active
Fixes an issue in Safari where a CAPTCHA tile may display incorrectly
Addresses an issue where Reminders may not issue new notifications for an overdue recurring reminder until it is marked as completed
Resolves an issue where Reminders may send notifications for completed reminders
Fixes an issue where iCloud Drive appears to be available in Pages, Numbers, and Keynote even when not signed in
Addresses an issue in Apple Music where music videos may not stream in high quality
Resolves an issue where CarPlay may lose its connection in certain vehicles
Fixes an issue in CarPlay where the view in Maps may move away briefly from the current area
Addresses an issue in the Home app where tapping an activity notification from a security camera may open a different recording
Resolves an issue where Shortcuts may not appear when tapping on the Share menu from a screenshot
Improves the Burmese keyboard so punctuation symbols are now accessible from numbers and symbols

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve an one time issue of Bluetooth keeps turning off while I was using it with my Jabra sports earbuds at the gym..

After a reboot it turns out fine already, hope it’s one off glitch.

Tested ipad with wireless Bluetooth mouse also, amazing integration..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ve an one time issue of Bluetooth keeps turning off while I was using it with my Jabra sports earbuds at the gym..

After a reboot it turns out fine already, hope it’s one off glitch.

Tested ipad with wireless Bluetooth mouse also, amazing integration..

I’ve not tested yet, no need to use mouse for my iPad yet.

item2sell

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
waiting for review on battery and wifi before i update my

iphone 6s, iphone 6s plus, iphone 7, iphone XR x 2,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.