AirPods, now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How bad is your battery life now, mine about 2 hours use have to recharge. I bought this just more than a year ago only, Apple batteries really suck big time.

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
How bad is your battery life now, mine about 2 hours use have to recharge. I bought this just more than a year ago only, Apple batteries really suck big time.

My airpods can only last 1 hour or so; and the worse part it shows 90%+ battery life.
I have it since June 2017.
I cannot complain about the lousy battery, as i use them every day and the size is really small.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score

spunkbrat

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My airpods can only last 1 hour or so; and the worse part it shows 90%+ battery life.
I have it since June 2017.
I cannot complain about the lousy battery, as i use them every day and the size is really small.
I don’t think it is Apple battery issue. These miniature batteries have very limited charge cycle. Cause I got a gear for from Samsung and their lifespan has degraded equally as quick too.

Guess I was expecting better for that kind of price tag, my Jaybird two years in and I can still get around 6 hrs use per charge.

nicepal

Reaction score
Maybe case by case? Mine bought 2017 oct.. used occasionally for watching movies... so far so okay..
if use 0.5~1hr per day, probably need to recharge the case ard 1~1wk plus...

melodrama

Reaction score

For me, I am still able to watch 2 shows (80-90 mins long) straight and still left with around 10% battery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.