HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes)

Like Tree218Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2020, 02:59 AM   #3166
Master Member

Well, I think you probably want to consider of getting Silicone cover for your ear tips and the case. There are plenty of choices in Lazada.

https://www.lazada.sg/catalog/?q=air...6335481aJs1f22
Nah, I saw those same silicon covers on aliexpress for 80 cents. Not paying 15 bucks for it.

Anyway, the tolerance is soooo tight between the case and airpods, i doubt it will close once you put the silicon on.

I'll just have to live with the dents.
Old 25-07-2020, 04:37 PM   #3167
Supremacy Member

Try to call Apple support moments ago as my left airpods pro started to have the rattling noise. Did not realised they are closed on Sat?? I rememebered speaking to Support late last year on Sat afternoon.
Proximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2020, 07:24 PM   #3168
Supremacy Member

Try to call Apple support moments ago as my left airpods pro started to have the rattling noise. Did not realised they are closed on Sat?? I rememebered speaking to Support late last year on Sat afternoon.
use the apple support app to call or chat with them.
Charlie_Zhan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2020, 10:18 PM   #3169
Supremacy Member

use the apple support app to call or chat with them.
Thanks. Managed to get in touch via chat. Have ordered for a mail exchange for my Airpods. Understood that you have prior experience exchanging Airpods via mail.

Is the return done via courier such as DHL at your own expense?
Proximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2020, 12:24 PM   #3170
Supremacy Member

Thanks. Managed to get in touch via chat. Have ordered for a mail exchange for my Airpods. Understood that you have prior experience exchanging Airpods via mail.

Is the return done via courier such as DHL at your own expense?
DHL return package prepaid by apple
Proximus likes this.
Old 26-07-2020, 12:31 PM   #3171
Supremacy Member

Apple also got corporate discount? Devices included?
just went in to the online portal to take a look at the EPP price for my company. it did indicate that purchase of applecare+ can enjoy EPP discounts as well.

price cut wise nothing much to shout about. rather similar to education price.

Old 26-07-2020, 03:16 PM   #3172
Master Member

I hate that it's so smooth though, my fingers are slightly oily and I dropped it soooo many times it has dents on the buds already, there is no good way to extract the buds from the case, so annoying.
Haha. True. Iíve got no long nails and fat fingers. Always have problems taking out the ear buds from the case. Design nice but not exactly perfect for me personally.
galliano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2020, 06:49 PM   #3173

Itís only been like a week and less than 10 hours of actual use and I kenna the rattlegate issue with the right side of the AirPod pro. Going to take em back to Apple for one to one exchange since itís still within the 14 days of purchase. What luck. If happens the next time Iím going for refund. This issue shouldnít exist in such an expensive earphones.

If it havenít happened to your AirPods, please get AppleCare+ if possible. The hardware seems to have problem, you donít wanna be stuck with an expensive paperweight.
anthonygreenisreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2020, 07:18 PM   #3174
Arch-Supremacy Member

just went in to the online portal to take a look at the EPP price for my company. it did indicate that purchase of applecare+ can enjoy EPP discounts as well.

price cut wise nothing much to shout about. rather similar to education price.

Think all EPP prices are the same, my company one also same price.
Old 30-07-2020, 07:45 PM   #3175
Supremacy Member

Itís only been like a week and less than 10 hours of actual use and I kenna the rattlegate issue with the right side of the AirPod pro. Going to take em back to Apple for one to one exchange since itís still within the 14 days of purchase. What luck. If happens the next time Iím going for refund. This issue shouldnít exist in such an expensive earphones.

If it havenít happened to your AirPods, please get AppleCare+ if possible. The hardware seems to have problem, you donít wanna be stuck with an expensive paperweight.
lol and there are still sheeps in this thread that says ďitís just youĒ.
Old 31-07-2020, 12:55 AM   #3176
Master Member

Just ordered another set from Qoo10...

Last edited by uplorry; 01-08-2020 at 12:00 PM..
uplorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 03:37 PM   #3177
High Supremacy Member

Check with the staff before buying if your coy can enjoy corporate discounts, showed my staff ID and got AC+ for $43.87
you did it at the apple store? or via the hotline?

I bought my airpods pro from qoo10, but it seems like it says my serial number is not eligible for extended coverge ??
Elijahonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 11:27 PM   #3178
Arch-Supremacy Member

I bought my airpods pro from qoo10, but it seems like it says my serial number is not eligible for extended coverge ??
Did you get the real deal??
Old 02-08-2020, 12:41 AM   #3179

Bought the AirPods on Lazada but AC+ in store. Staff did a quick check on serial no. and physical condition and that was it.
-Grift- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 12:56 AM   #3180
Master Member

Just call in or head down to the store for AC+...
uplorry is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.