AirPods Pro (Beware of fakes, buy direct from Apple!)

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
Well luckily the ESR one wasn't too expensive.

Anyway anyone knows if I want to return the APP must be at the same store? Or can just head over to Apple Orchard and return cause I bought mine at Jewel.

Would like to know this too

Bought my APP from Orchard but wanna exchange for another set at Jewel instead of going down to Orchard

Case doesn’t align :o

Skintobones

Reaction score
Anybody bought from 1st store on qoo10 before? Does the Korean sets come with different adapter for charging?

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody bought from 1st store on qoo10 before? Does the Korean sets come with different adapter for charging?

What do you mean by adapter? It only come with a USB c to lightning cable

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Would like to know this too

Bought my APP from Orchard but wanna exchange for another set at Jewel instead of going down to Orchard

Case doesn’t align :o

Just go to either of the store to return regardless of purchase store.

Kiddream

Master Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 APP is $315 after applying discount. Is this a good price or should I wait til 12/12?

babywoolf

Reaction score

Both my Airpods 2 and Airpods Pro are bought from 1st. Both authentic and Airpods do not come with adapter. Only cable.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 APP is $315 after applying discount. Is this a good price or should I wait til 12/12?

lowest should be 305 highest coupon i saw was 50 off 300 now is 40 off 300 so see $10 is worth the wait for you or not

pangsaikang

Reaction score
After using with scratches can return?

when u return it would be assessed by some dude at Sg Apple on the condition of the item before refund.

If in doubt there is a Apps that u can chat up some frenly Apple Pinoy call ctr to check and ask questions.

We r living in a information overload world, u dont check yourself at all?

Infor provided by bros and sis here are used for reference, would we shld be making our own judgement thereafter reading all the feeds.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.