Anyone buy iPhone XS from HK/CN ?

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m keen to get a HK set Pro Max as well.

Should we create a Telegram to share lobangs on purchasing a set?

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iPhone XR 128gb is hkd 5699, or s$1001. Don’t have 256gb on Apple store

Considering that red white mobile, mobile sq, kasia etc sell the 256gb version for $1000, the value proposition becomes less compelling

Dual sim is good to have but I’d rather have 128gb more space, I think

Thoughts?

jaymessofly

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iPhone XR 128gb is hkd 5699, or s$1001. Don’t have 256gb on Apple store

Considering that red white mobile, mobile sq, kasia etc sell the 256gb version for $1000, the value proposition becomes less compelling

Dual sim is good to have but I’d rather have 128gb more space, I think

Thoughts?

It depends on how you look at it.

Some people might prioritize the extra SIM card slot as they're frequent travellers etc.

Value is perceived differently by different people. It ultimately boils down to your own needs, whether you need the extra SIM slot or the extra 128GB.

Ole Gunner

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on how you look at it.

Some people might prioritize the extra SIM card slot as they're frequent travellers etc.

Value is perceived differently by different people. It ultimately boils down to your own needs, whether you need the extra SIM slot or the extra 128GB.

Thanks for the reply. Agree with you.

I travel frequently and was thinking of getting an esim for my local number and the foreign SIM card will just take the physical slot. I have the benefit of 2 SIM cards and the extra 128gb of storage for the same price.

danielpng1

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone encounter this?

Situation: I'm using HK iPhone 11 Pro max, inserted 2x Singtel SIM, can only detect Singtel 3G network, only when I disable 1 of the SIM, then it is able to detect Singtel 4G network.

Anyways to overcome this? Anyone encounter this issue before? Kindly advise please..

Thanks so much.

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems abit weird. I am using hkg set pro max, 1 x M1 and 1 x TPG, no issues like what You mentioned though. Anyone using 2 x singtel sims able to share their experience?

Situation: I'm using HK iPhone 11 Pro max, inserted 2x Singtel SIM, can only detect Singtel 3G network, only when I disable 1 of the SIM, then it is able to detect Singtel 4G network.

Anyways to overcome this? Anyone encounter this issue before? Kindly advise please..

Thanks so much.

fmradio

Reaction score

Thanks so much.

I have a slightly different situation with you. I am using SH and Grid (ST) on a iphone 11 pro max. ST Only cannot connect to 4G in my office building and in underground MRT. But outdoors and other buildings is ok. Very Weird. I have no issues with SH/M1 or SH/TPG in my office though. My guess is same bands it cannot connect to 2 different network? I have log case with both Grid and Apple and they ask me to contact the other one. Seems like an Apple limitation to connect to the same bands at some areas? I have no idea.

ApexMan

Reaction score
I have a slightly different situation with you. I am using SH and Grid (ST) on a iphone 11 pro max. ST Only cannot connect to 4G in my office building and in underground MRT. But outdoors and other buildings is ok. Very Weird. I have no issues with SH/M1 or SH/TPG in my office though. My guess is same bands it cannot connect to 2 different network? I have log case with both Grid and Apple and they ask me to contact the other one. Seems like an Apple limitation to connect to the same bands at some areas? I have no idea.

Could be possible
The chipset can't handle

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.