www.hardwarezone.com.sg


www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPhone Chat Room (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/)
-   -   Anyone buy iPhone XS from HK/CN ? (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/anyone-buy-iphone-xs-hk-cn-5908119.html)

obichacha 24-09-2018 09:33 PM

Anyone buy iPhone XS from HK/CN ?
 
What is the forwarder and method of shipping to buy from HK?
Cause due to Dual physical sim , this is look very tempt. :s13:

Eidekos 24-09-2018 09:43 PM

appreciate if someone has the HK/CN set can review if Singapore use on dual sim.

eric16 24-09-2018 09:45 PM

Just bought 1 iPhone XS Max (A2104) from Hong Kong 2 days ago.

It has the most frequencies supported among all the iPhone XS and the I'm using both M1 and Starhub SIM simultaneously, no problem, can support Singapore's 4G and 3G.

Real dual SIM is fantastic, U can set by default which SIM card u want to use for data and calls, and when you want to dial, you can also choose which SIM card to dial out.

For SMS, i still haven't figure out yet, but the format is not the same as Android dual sim functions.

obichacha 24-09-2018 09:53 PM

If still able to received SMS like OTP.. This is great..

But the thing is where to buy this from local seller... :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric16 (Post 116681723)
Just bought 1 iPhone XS Max (A2104) from Hong Kong 2 days ago.

It has the most frequencies supported among all the iPhone XS and the I'm using both M1 and Starhub SIM simultaneously, no problem, can support Singapore's 4G and 3G.

Real dual SIM is fantastic, U can set by default which SIM card u want to use for data and calls, and when you want to dial, you can also choose which SIM card to dial out.

For SMS, i still haven't figure out yet, but the format is not the same as Android dual sim functions.


Eidekos 24-09-2018 10:00 PM

saw mobile square taking in order. 1989 i thnk

Quote:

Originally Posted by obichacha (Post 116681865)
If still able to received SMS like OTP.. This is great..

But the thing is where to buy this from local seller... :(


eric16 24-09-2018 10:03 PM

Yes, I am able to receive SMS OTP for banking cos it's connected to singapore 4G/3G network ah..

Only issue for all worldwide iPhone XS Max is the UOB Banking app which has some issue.

I manage to reserve at 8am at Apple store Hong Kong online, and picked it up later in the day at Apple Store causeway bay.

Well, maybe somebody can get inspired and bring in some Hong Kong iPhone XS Max for sale. Hong Kong price is about $100+ cheaper than SG set, but don't get the China ones, they are expensive

obichacha 24-09-2018 10:20 PM

Just got pm the boss , boss told me made deposit
But the overall cost still unknown 😭😭

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eidekos (Post 116681983)
saw mobile square taking in order. 1989 i thnk


eric16 24-09-2018 11:02 PM

i bought the HK set with cash, base on exchange rate of 1 SGD to 5.68 HKD, i paid around $1900 SGD for the iPhone XS Max 256GB. So with markups/profits/efforts, you can expect it to hit $2000 or above.

Tyrian 24-09-2018 11:28 PM

I am flying to HK in mid oct to buy 1 set XSM.

Tyrian 24-09-2018 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric16 (Post 116681723)
Just bought 1 iPhone XS Max (A2104) from Hong Kong 2 days ago.

It has the most frequencies supported among all the iPhone XS and the I'm using both M1 and Starhub SIM simultaneously, no problem, can support Singapore's 4G and 3G.

Real dual SIM is fantastic, U can set by default which SIM card u want to use for data and calls, and when you want to dial, you can also choose which SIM card to dial out.

For SMS, i still haven't figure out yet, but the format is not the same as Android dual sim functions.

So far can select which card for roaming and which one for local data?

kenchi 25-09-2018 04:36 AM

Hmm onky can get in hk Apple store ?
The airport transit mall no sell ?

kenchi 25-09-2018 04:37 AM

Can dual 4g 4g ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by eric16 (Post 116681723)
Just bought 1 iPhone XS Max (A2104) from Hong Kong 2 days ago.

It has the most frequencies supported among all the iPhone XS and the I'm using both M1 and Starhub SIM simultaneously, no problem, can support Singapore's 4G and 3G.

Real dual SIM is fantastic, U can set by default which SIM card u want to use for data and calls, and when you want to dial, you can also choose which SIM card to dial out.

For SMS, i still haven't figure out yet, but the format is not the same as Android dual sim functions.


obichacha 25-09-2018 08:40 AM

One more thing is the warranty , how to claim this in SG?
If let say gor defect or something else.

obichacha 25-09-2018 08:40 AM

I wish to get one also

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenchi (Post 116684848)
Hmm onky can get in hk Apple store ?
The airport transit mall no sell ?


wisewise 25-09-2018 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obichacha (Post 116686008)
One more thing is the warranty , how to claim this in SG?
If let say gor defect or something else.

u can walk in any apple store in the world to get it fixed.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.