HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Anyone Re-contracted between July till now to get ipX and regretted it?

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #1
Master Member

Anyone Re-contracted between July till now to get ipX and regretted it?

For me i know i had made the choice and because i was using a 3yr plus old ip6 and regretted now. sigh
Matrock5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 12:54 PM   #2
Arch-Supremacy Member

I just got it yesterday. Whats there to regret? Just use and enjoy it
Habrosus likes this.
KeYoKe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 01:51 PM   #3
Master Member

I just got it yesterday. Whats there to regret? Just use and enjoy it
Woh u r even braver than me. Why u do not want to wait it is like 2 months more you can get a 6.5 inch bigger OLED iphone with better specs.
Old 16-07-2018, 02:12 PM   #4

seen you in different thread saying that you regret getting the iPhone X over and over again. Why not just enjoy the phone? If you really donít like can just sell it away and get the new variant that is coming up?
KwayChup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #5
Master Member

seen you in different thread saying that you regret getting the iPhone X over and over again. Why not just enjoy the phone? If you really donít like can just sell it away and get the new variant that is coming up?
it's not i don't like it. I mentioned that i was nearly and prepared to wait for the new release and than my old iphone was v slow and going to break down anytime thus i re-contracted and was kinda regret thats why i am asking if others feel the same way when new iphones are going to be out. sorry if my posts bother you.
Old 16-07-2018, 02:31 PM   #6

it's not i don't like it. I mentioned that i was nearly and prepared to wait for the new release and than my old iphone was v slow and going to break down anytime thus i re-contracted and was kinda regret thats why i am asking if others feel the same way when new iphones are going to be out. sorry if my posts bother you.
No hard feelings though, just wanted you to enjoy your phone. Iíve just got my X on June and AirPods too
Matrock5 likes this.
KwayChup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 02:57 PM   #7
Arch-Supremacy Member

Woh u r even braver than me. Why u do not want to wait it is like 2 months more you can get a 6.5 inch bigger OLED iphone with better specs.
well technology is always advancing. iphone X will get "old" after the new iphones come out. and this cycle repeats over and over again. my phone broke down, so i have to purchase it, i dont have a choice do i?

I think your case is almost similar as mine. so i think there is nothing to regret la

No hard feelings though, just wanted you to enjoy your phone. I’ve just got my X on June and AirPods too
nice, i am looking at airpods too? how do they sound?
Matrock5 likes this.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #8
Master Member

No hard feelings though, just wanted you to enjoy your phone. Iíve just got my X on June and AirPods too
No hard feelings too. I agree with you i should just enjoy the phone and it is really a big difference coming from a ip6 user prev. It is just that stupid part of me that felt if i can just wait for another 2 months i could have gotten something better not that the X is crap.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:29 PM   #9
Master Member

well technology is always advancing. iphone X will get "old" after the new iphones come out. and this cycle repeats over and over again. my phone broke down, so i have to purchase it, i dont have a choice do i?

I think your case is almost similar as mine. so i think there is nothing to regret la

you are using ip too until it broke down and you have to re-con? I was looking at the airpods and jabra 65t or the E8, felt that the airpods do not have noise cancellation and quality wise lose out to the others.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:31 PM   #10
Arch-Supremacy Member

you are using ip too until it broke down and you have to re-con? I was looking at the airpods and jabra 65t or the E8, felt that the airpods do not have noise cancellation and quality wise lose out to the others.
nope im on android previously. its a different experience especially with face ID.

i am leaning towards airpods due to the easy way to connect haha
Matrock5 likes this.
Old 16-07-2018, 03:40 PM   #11
Master Member

nope im on android previously. its a different experience especially with face ID.

i am leaning towards airpods due to the easy way to connect haha
Haha okok. I was skeptical about face ID until i use them and in the dark. Gosh

Yes Airpods with iphone will be easy way to connect.
Old 16-07-2018, 06:54 PM   #12
Arch-Supremacy Member

Fug it lah. I got it in end March lol. New phone come out just buy again lah if you want or keep the old phone until contract is up. Life is too short to regret for such shits.
netzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 10:50 PM   #13
Arch-Supremacy Member

Whats there to regret at? Every year iphone same fuction. Furthermore i recontract last few weeks. Anniversary edition leh.
aztech44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 11:26 PM   #14

Hi I was from the generation of recontracting Nokias that were $200-$300 even after subsidy. Same thing. Last time 3.2 megapixels or having games was a Big thing! But yet I also canít stop recontracting.

I feel recontracting is addictive and there should be more regulation. Itís like introducing alcohol and cigarettes to a youth
battledome64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2018, 10:16 AM   #15

Allow me to deepen your wound. Apple already stop production for iphone X. iPhone 8 is still under production. You just bought a phone that apple EOLed while they ready the next generation of iphone X.

Now allow me to sayang you. The iphone X is currently one of the most powerful phone available now. Even when the next generation of iphone X is launch, the current iphone X is still more than capable enough to last you a good 2-3 years.
arcturuz likes this.

Hello Captain Obvious, when is your movie coming out???
ragnarok95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.