App Store download slow now?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Okay this time round it is due to AppStore server prob. But how do u explain past few WEEKS when only Singtel users experience slow updating of app? And ISP MyRepublic users does not experience it as compared to Singtel user?

call singtel and kb. lol.

alvino

Reaction score
using 4g/3g no lag. but singtel fibre thru wifi is lag.

I'm also at the same time facing problem with my windows update, so slow and keep failing on some updates. its damn painful after a fresh install of win7, tons of updates to get it up.

I'm wondering its the same issue similar to app store problem for singtel fibre users. Anyone reading this do take note and share your findings if you can?

My other applications and usage is super fast, speedtest max out over and above the subscribed speed. torrent is insanely fast, gaming with low latency too.

just appstore & windows update problem. Hope my observation helps too.

jason910

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm on m1 fibre now my apps update have been stuck for the past 10 mins. Slow like snail.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On Singtel Fibre here...downloading Keynote (486.2MB), Pages (261.9MB) and Numbers (222.2MB) update take a few hours! :eek:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My keynote haven't even finish from yesterday.

Worse thing is now Apple disabled transferring downloaded updates from your iPad/iPhone to your computer. It could have saved us a lot of trouble!

Imagine downloading OS X El Capitan??!! :eek::eek:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.