Apple S$38 battery replacement now available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leongws

Master Member
Reaction score
If I book an appointment, can I bring down 2 phones to change the battery or just 1 phone per appointment? If need to book separately means need to go down 2 times

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One phone one spot one appointment. The appt system is tagged to the serial number of the device, not sure if they can open separately a case without an appt..

If I book an appointment, can I bring down 2 phones to change the battery or just 1 phone per appointment? If need to book separately means need to go down 2 times

DrMelvin

Reaction score
Anyone knows any reputable third party store to fix my 6S Plus battery? I don’t trust aliexpress or ah beng shop for their battery haha. Apple refused to change my battery without me replacing my screen with HAIRLINE crack. :(

Anyone change via third party and have positive outcomes?

Godeau

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows any reputable third party store to fix my 6S Plus battery? I don’t trust aliexpress or ah beng shop for their battery haha. Apple refused to change my battery without me replacing my screen with HAIRLINE crack. :(

Of course la, if they accept and open the phone, later suay suay the hairline crack becomes a BIG crack, then it becomes their fault. Sure won't do unless you change the screen also..

DrMelvin

Reaction score
Of course la, if they accept and open the phone, later suay suay the hairline crack becomes a BIG crack, then it becomes their fault. Sure won't do unless you change the screen also..

Ya la I understand. That’s why now i sourcing for 3rd party battery. So asking all the bros and sis here for recommendation or not

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya la I understand. That’s why now i sourcing for 3rd party battery. So asking all the bros and sis here for recommendation or not

3rd party battery they will also ask u to change e screen, for e same reasons.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Unless you changing yourself, outside ah beng also wont dare to do for you also.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have to take out your screen using a suction and replace the battery inside

i-Movies

Reaction score
Don’t go Apple store, they won’t reserve battery for you even you make the appointment, and they need 24 hours to do this replacement.

Maybe alab is faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.