www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPhone Chat Room (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/)
-   -   Applecare Locations (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/applecare-locations-5904905.html)

DrSheldonCooper 20-09-2018 10:16 AM

Applecare Locations

Hi guys. Just wondering if the service centres are very different in terms of service, turnaround etc? For eg. Apple Orchard if I book now, earliest is Tues, 5 days from now. For QCD Tradehub21, I can get an appointment as early as today, 12.40pm.

If it makes any difference, I got 2 iPhones that I hope to repair:

iPhone 6+: Change battery for $38

iPhone 8+: Change Screen and Back Cover (dropped and cracked) This one still under Applecare warranty

See some google reviews not so good for Tradehub21 outlet.

waterballoon 20-09-2018 12:35 PM

you can go to the one nearest to your location but unanimously agreed that Apple Store will be the best service even though their Genius people sometimes speak damn long-winded just to tell you no, haha

DrSheldonCooper 21-09-2018 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S8027600A (Post 116604351)
actually why people need to book online to get appointment with apple especially when the waiting time can be weeks? i always go straight to the store without appointment and they put me in the queue. the waiting times can be 4-6 hours but i always managed to get someone attend to me within 2-3 hours.

4-6 hours sit there also very sian leh haha. Not so much time to go there and queue.

Btw have you tried queuing on weekday mornings before? Is it better?

SupremeLord 21-09-2018 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrSheldonCooper (Post 116626837)
4-6 hours sit there also very sian leh haha. Not so much time to go there and queue.

Btw have you tried queuing on weekday mornings before? Is it better?

go to cineleisure catch a movie then go paragon starbucks/coffeebean/yakun lim kopi very fast 4-6 hrs liao

Greent 22-09-2018 11:50 AM

I'm will suggest you go to changi city point A lab than town area due to crowd and waiting time (suggestive to weekdays or weekend + lunch time)

My experience for changing my iphone 6s + battery with 1.30pm slot (weekeday), took me about 45mins completed the whole process (include que up for my number).