HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Applecare Locations

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 20-09-2018, 10:16 AM   #1
Supremacy Member

Applecare Locations

Hi guys. Just wondering if the service centres are very different in terms of service, turnaround etc? For eg. Apple Orchard if I book now, earliest is Tues, 5 days from now. For QCD Tradehub21, I can get an appointment as early as today, 12.40pm.

If it makes any difference, I got 2 iPhones that I hope to repair:

iPhone 6+: Change battery for $38

iPhone 8+: Change Screen and Back Cover (dropped and cracked) This one still under Applecare warranty

See some google reviews not so good for Tradehub21 outlet.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:35 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

you can go to the one nearest to your location but unanimously agreed that Apple Store will be the best service even though their Genius people sometimes speak damn long-winded just to tell you no, haha
Old 21-09-2018, 03:42 PM   #3
Supremacy Member

actually why people need to book online to get appointment with apple especially when the waiting time can be weeks? i always go straight to the store without appointment and they put me in the queue. the waiting times can be 4-6 hours but i always managed to get someone attend to me within 2-3 hours.
4-6 hours sit there also very sian leh haha. Not so much time to go there and queue.

Btw have you tried queuing on weekday mornings before? Is it better?
Old 21-09-2018, 06:39 PM   #4

4-6 hours sit there also very sian leh haha. Not so much time to go there and queue.

Btw have you tried queuing on weekday mornings before? Is it better?

go to cineleisure catch a movie then go paragon starbucks/coffeebean/yakun lim kopi very fast 4-6 hrs liao
SupremeLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2018, 11:50 AM   #5

I'm will suggest you go to changi city point A lab than town area due to crowd and waiting time (suggestive to weekdays or weekend + lunch time)

My experience for changing my iphone 6s + battery with 1.30pm slot (weekeday), took me about 45mins completed the whole process (include que up for my number).
Greent is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.