eSim for travelling and data roaming — No Referrals!

Reaction score
For M1 users > Access the Roaming Tab, select Subscribe to more services and choose either Roaming Subscription or Pay Per Use Roaming. 3. Select Confirm and OK to subscribe / unsubscribe. You will receive a confirmation SMS once the service is activated / de-activated.

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So how do i remove the oya mobile line from my iphone since it is ending soon?

Is it just remove the data plan in mobile data setting?

dynlim

Reaction score
Malaysia Yoodo also offer eSim few month back, no contract and easy to manage with apps:
https://www.yoodo.com.my/esim/

Use my code for RM20 rebate :D

So far for roaming in SG, can receive sms even without a plan.

Updates:
Use my referral code for 7GB free, no more RM20.
Just sign up using my referral link

[Updates: Just found out must select at least 10GB to enjoy the free 20GB, select lower plan can select the 20GB booster but it is not add to total quota... my bad]

During the initial signup, suggest you take the 10GB data plan (RM35 or RM37.10 for foreigner) and remember select the 20GB booster (total become 30 GB last for 30 days) and add the 7GB from referral code = 37GB.

If you are existing Yoodo user, you can always apply new eSim via Yoodo Apps, by selecting “Activate a Sim” and start configure your new plan. Same device can have multiple Yoodo eSim... meaning RM35 or RM37.10 for each 22GB plan ******************.

Furthermore, if you intend to use the mobile plan as roaming (outside of Malaysia), you can just pay RM5 or RM5.30 per 24 hours as their current promotion to utilise existing quota from the same plan.

Moderator’s Note

Removed referrals

Last edited by a moderator:

justpee

Reaction score
Updates:
Use my referral code for 7GB free, no more RM20.
Just sign up using my referral link

During the initial signup, suggest you take the 2GB data plan (RM12 or RM12.72 for foreigner) and remember select the 20GB booster (total become 22GB last for 30 days) and add the 7GB from referral code = 29GB.

If you are existing Yoodo user, you can always apply new eSim via Yoodo Apps, by selecting “Activate a Sim” and start configure your new plan. Same device can have multiple Yoodo eSim... meaning RM12.72 for each 22GB plan ******************.

Furthermore, if you intend to use the mobile plan as roaming (outside of Malaysia), you can just pay RM5 or RM5.30 per 24 hours as their current promotion to utilise existing quota from the same plan.

Roughly how long will the verification of identification takes?
How do i use ur referral code? There is no place for me to enter. Is it after number selection and verification page?

OnePunch!!

Reaction score
Seem like yoodoo also got japan roam but it’s data roam overseas is unlimited?

Like not much information from website

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem like yoodoo also got japan roam but it’s data roam overseas is unlimited?

Like not much information from website

just need to top up this amount to use it in japan.

gOLwYmu.jpg

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.