Everything about the iPhone X

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its people like you that causes apple to be more stringent with 1-1 exchanges. abusing the system

When I was at Apple Store last Sunday for my 7 Plus’ battery replacement due to what I thought was a battery problem, was told by the Genius staff that actually iPhones do not need battery replacement until it has dropped below 80% in which the phone itself will let you know that you need a battery service.

My case in the end wasn’t the battery issue for the 7 Plus, hence the whole unit was replaced instead.

In a week I had a new 10.5” iPad Pro (also replaced) and also a new 7 Plus, should’ve shun bian replaced my X too haha (just kidding). :s13:

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its people like you that causes apple to be more stringent with 1-1 exchanges. abusing the system
one of my friend does that too.. :s22: even the cable, earpiece and adaptor too.

really dont understand why.. when they are giving u refurbished set anyway..

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
one of my friend does that too.. :s22: even the cable, earpiece and adaptor too.

In the end , servicing cost for iPhones increases and Apple will sell their phones at higher prices. Lose lose for all due to a few that exploits the system.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That's ironic. When I went to do a 1-1 exchange for my iPad Pro and replaced my 7 Plus, both came in a white box but was told (by two separate people) that they are brand new sets.

PrinceY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's ironic. When I went to do a 1-1 exchange for my iPad Pro and replaced my 7 Plus, both came in a white box but was told (by two separate people) that they are brand new sets.
no idea.. but my friend did mention its refurbished set and i thought its widely known for that.. (even u also asked the same question to the staff)

but of course the circumvent might be different (like why would u go exchange ur device.. maybe the problem is a key too)

well, if its new set, then i guess there's even more motivation for people to exploit that.. after all selling a mint set is definitely better than used set.. probably thats also why some are only buying phones thats still within warranty..

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
The model number would have a different alphabet than the retail sets for sure. I think start with “N”

no idea.. but my friend did mention its refurbished set and i thought its widely known for that.. (even u also asked the same question to the staff)

but of course the circumvent might be different (like why would u go exchange ur device.. maybe the problem is a key too)

well, if its new set, then i guess there's even more motivation for people to exploit that.. after all selling a mint set is definitely better than used set.. probably thats also why some are only buying phones thats still within warranty..

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

That leaves to be debated, but as long as I got a perfectly working set in new condition, I’m ok with that.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The model number would have a different alphabet than the retail sets for sure. I think start with “N”

Yes both my 10.5” iPad Pro and 7 Plus have model starting with ‘N’. Even if they’re both refurbished or ‘brand new’ as stated by the Genius staff at Apple Store, I’m ok as long as existing issues are addressed.

My 7 Plus was already out of warranty, but the iPad Pro is only 3 months old.

tales23

Reaction score
Anyone experience that when scrolling the pictures upwards (i.e. from new to hold)in the photo album, there is a very high tendency that it will auto scroll all the way to the top? Is this a bug?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.