www.hardwarezone.com.sg

www.hardwarezone.com.sg (/)
-   The iPhone Chat Room (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/)
-   -   Hotmail password on iphone (https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/iphone-chat-room-240/hotmail-password-iphone-6342422.html)

vuzuuu 23-07-2020 07:12 PM

Hotmail password on iphone
 
Hi, is there a way to see the read password of my hotmail over my iPhone settings?

szeli 23-07-2020 08:26 PM

what do u mean “see e read password”?

vuzuuu 23-07-2020 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by szeli (Post 128656703)
what do u mean “see e read password”?

The password shows only dots, not the actual alphanumeric type.

reddevil0728 23-07-2020 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vuzuuu (Post 128656849)
The password shows only dots, not the actual alphanumeric type.

Do you mean like you forgot the password and u want to unhide it?

vuzuuu 23-07-2020 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reddevil0728 (Post 128657116)
Do you mean like you forgot the password and u want to unhide it?

Precisely, would like to unhide the password from the iPhone settings.

Leapin_Toufu 24-07-2020 10:56 AM

Have you tried asking the owner of the hotmail account, the password?

reddevil0728 24-07-2020 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vuzuuu (Post 128658937)
Precisely, would like to unhide the password from the iPhone settings.

Why don’t just use the forgot password option on hotmail itself?

reddevil0728 24-07-2020 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leapin_Toufu (Post 128666235)
Have you tried asking the owner of the hotmail account, the password?

Woah. Sounds like a conspiracy.


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © SPH Magazines Pte Ltd. All rights reserved.