Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iOS 12 control center logo

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By szeli
  • 1 Post By SESE75

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 03:05 PM   #1

iOS 12 control center logo

I have seen on YouTube showing the charging of iPhone XS and XS Max on locked screen. It still have the control center logo at the top right hand corner then follow by the short line when charging.
I m using iPhone X, didnít show the logo, any idea?
SESE75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 04:05 PM   #2
Supremacy Member

I have seen on YouTube showing the charging of iPhone XS and XS Max on locked screen. It still have the control center logo at the top right hand corner then follow by the short line when charging.
I m using iPhone X, didn’t show the logo, any idea?
I think what u saw is the dual sim signal strength?
tohchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #3

I think what u saw is the dual sim signal strength?
No, not the dual sim strength. Itís the control center logo of 2 on and off switch on top of each other. Seen it before, some1 saying that it has been removed since iOS 11 beta. But now saw on iPhone XS and XS max. Just curious
Old 02-10-2018, 08:22 PM   #4

I'm on the XS Max and I don't see the logo either. Just a line when unlocked, and no line if locked.
Best way to describe it is that it looks like the Nintendo Switch logo, except flipped over and rounded on all edges.

Some reddit user did mention that he saw it on his XS Max though.
dawo5010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 08:54 PM   #5

I'm on the XS Max and I don't see the logo either. Just a line when unlocked, and no line if locked.
Best way to describe it is that it looks like the Nintendo Switch logo, except flipped over and rounded on all edges.

Some reddit user did mention that he saw it on his XS Max though.
Exactly, thot that this logo was removed in past software beta, you check YouTube under unbox therapy ( this iPhone XS has a serious problem ) when he demo the charging, the logo appeared on most of his
iPhone XS.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:39 AM   #6
Arch-Supremacy Member

Exactly, thot that this logo was removed in past software beta, you check YouTube under unbox therapy ( this iPhone XS has a serious problem ) when he demo the charging, the logo appeared on most of his
iPhone XS.
does that mean e unbox therapy guy used phones on older betas to test n make it look like e problem is very serious? I'm not surprised. e bugger always exaggerate stuff n click bait to get views
szeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 09:29 AM   #7

does that mean e unbox therapy guy used phones on older betas to test n make it look like e problem is very serious? I'm not surprised. e bugger always exaggerate stuff n click bait to get views
That I m not sure, just curious why the control center logo appeared when he is charging his iPhone.
Old 03-10-2018, 09:44 AM   #8
Greater Supremacy Member

can printscreen?

i am still confused what is being asked here

Old 03-10-2018, 10:20 AM   #9
Arch-Supremacy Member

can printscreen?

yeah it's this icon just e grey n white version. can see it when u go into Settings n scroll down to Control Center. anyway chargegate has been fixed e in latest iOS Beta.
TrueBeliever_jh likes this.
szeli is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 11:10 AM   #10

can printscreen?

When you at locked screen of iPhone X, there is a short line under the signal bar / 4G / Barrett icon to indicate the control center.
I seen some IPhone XS and XS Max having a additional control center icon. The icon appeare n gone in 1 secs. Used to seen it in my phone but has been removed in previous beta. Now this icon appeared again in some YouTube.
TrueBeliever_jh likes this.
Old 03-10-2018, 11:10 AM   #11
Arch-Supremacy Member

Saw this on the demo iPhones though. Retail software has it but maybe not us running the user software?

yeah it's this icon just e grey n white version. can see it when u go into Settings n scroll down to Control Center. anyway chargegate has been fixed e in latest iOS Beta.
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 11:12 AM   #12

Saw this on the demo iPhones though. Retail software has it but maybe not us running the user software?

Maybe what you mentioned is correct.
Old 03-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #13

I read on r/iPhone that the logo appears as an Apple tutorial kind of function to let the user know the control centre is accessed from that area of the screen. Once you pull the cc down, the phone recognises that the user knows where to access the cc and the logo no longer appears. Iíve seen the logo on my phone only once, and it no longer shows up. Not sure if this is fact but would make sense?
Drendal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 02:58 PM   #14

I read on r/iPhone that the logo appears as an Apple tutorial kind of function to let the user know the control centre is accessed from that area of the screen. Once you pull the cc down, the phone recognises that the user knows where to access the cc and the logo no longer appears. Iíve seen the logo on my phone only once, and it no longer shows up. Not sure if this is fact but would make sense?
It make sense too, but in the YouTube channel, the CC icon keep appearing as the guy demo the charging 2-3 times. Maybe he did not pull down the CC, thatís why the icon is still on the screen.

Last edited by SESE75; 04-10-2018 at 05:32 AM..
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.