iPhone 11/11 Pro

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow we’ve got quite a fair bit of bros who prefer the smaller size iPhone Pro. Treasure the 5.8” screen, if Ming-Chi Kuo prediction comes true for 2020, this would be the last year for 5.8” iPhone Pro.
Next year 2020 iPhone 11S/12 Pro will go from 5.8”—>5.4”.
iPhone 11S/12 Pro Max will go from 6.5”—>6.7”.

Source: https://www.macrumors.com/roundup/2020-iphones/

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow we’ve got quite a fair bit of bros who prefer the smaller size iPhone Pro. Treasure the 5.8” screen, if Ming-Chi Kuo prediction comes true for 2020, this would be the last year for 5.8” iPhone Pro.

Noooooooo....

X, XS, Pro are the best size for my use. Not too big not too small

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This is true unless Apple makes last minute changes again.

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I came from the XS Max.

I don’t think that I would be bothered by battery life that much since I’m always carrying around a macbook (power source) and that it could be fast change.

I had the opportunity to use the X recently and I kinda missed the size. I probably have average sized hands, but it is so much easier to navigate the X as well as to take photographs with it.

I mainly use my device to mostly text and only occasionally game. I highly doubt that I will miss the screen estate considering that there's feature parity between the two sizes. You probably have some extra columns in landscape mode on the Max sizes. But I have hardly ever used my devices like that.

But thanks for your responses guys.
It’s just an idea I’m toying with.
Tomorrow is my last day to return the device and looking at the Apple Store. There’s currently no stocks for the Pro 256 :s13:

why not consider 11 too?
much cheaper and slightly bigger than pro

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Settled with Pro Max eventually after using the Pro. Honestly, I didn’t have any battery life issues with Pro, in fact I always have 50-55% left around 6pm after work. I hope Apple builds on this foundation for the subsequent iPhones. We want long-lasting phones. Not paper thin phones.

alan_shearer

Reaction score
So what was the primary reason for switching to Max?

Settled with Pro Max eventually after using the Pro. Honestly, I didn’t have any battery life issues with Pro, in fact I always have 50-55% left around 6pm after work. I hope Apple builds on this foundation for the subsequent iPhones. We want long-lasting phones. Not paper thin phones.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So what was the primary reason for switching to Max?

The bigger screen. I went back to Pro because initially I felt the Pro Max was way too huge. But then I make a lot of typo on the Pro when texting and emailing. I have big hands so I think going back to Pro Max is more functional for me. I’m still getting used to the big size. I have no problem with the weight. Just the size.

waterballoon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a Space Grey 11 Pro on Thursday, so far so good. But kept thinking at the back of my mind, "Do I really need the Pro"? and that the 11 is like $400+ cheaper ... sigh so many decisions to make

appl888

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a Space Grey 11 Pro on Thursday, so far so good. But kept thinking at the back of my mind, "Do I really need the Pro"? and that the 11 is like $400+ cheaper ... sigh so many decisions to make

Apple thanks you for the sales
Anyway Apple products quite worth the price tags

PetPet

Reaction score
Nah. They’re out of stock on the 256gb iPhone Pros on all colours.
I am okay with either the green or space grey. I felt that the lenses look odd on the white and gold.

It’s just my preferences I suppose, I prefer the pro for the stainless steel band and display.

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the 512gb midnight green while waiting out for the 256gb in green. You should get it sorted today since it’s the last day of your return period

I am okay with either the green or space grey. I felt that the lenses look odd on the white and gold.

It’s just my preferences I suppose, I prefer the pro for the stainless steel band and display.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Initiate return first. Opt for collection haha

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You should go with the 11 then. I will go with the Pro because Apple did not release any leather case for the 11 🙄

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.