iPhone 11/11 Pro

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The price will be the same as the XS model. Apple is going to absorb the tariff this year.

As for Apple Pencil support, I hope it will be available on the Pro iPhones since it will good for content creators on the go.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Steve Jobs is going to roll in his grave if it does~ :(

the whole point of multi-touch is to move away from stylus.

but phones are getting so big now, not surprise if Apple Pencil support is coming.

personally i hope it doesn't. not going to pay extra because the screen supports Apple Pencil.

Not when you need precision. Those Steve Jobs quote are 10 years ago. You need Apple Pencil to get that precision you never get with fingers.

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone signed combo 12 with Singtel last year, what’s your plan this year ah?

I kinda regret signing up, so I am going to wait for 24months to end then jump to other telcos with huge data

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
Note 10 / 10 pro stylus really improve alot, so hope iphone can support pencil

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Not when you need precision. Those Steve Jobs quote are 10 years ago. You need Apple Pencil to get that precision you never get with fingers.
thats the problem.

what kinda precision are you looking at when you are using your phone~?

there's a reason why iPad supports Apple Pencil. its for note taking, creative, designers. you want those~? get a iPad.

the stylus usecase is actually surprisingly a niche market. thats why only Note lineup does it, no one even bother to even challenge it. plus it goes back to mouse pointer usage which is actually a step backward. like it or not.

then again. what do i know~? :s13:

rvyne7

Reaction score
:p thinking skipping this year But I hope they have cheaper with normal camera back this year...Not really fan of that rumor triple thingy at back its dang ugly.... Not fan of camera either I prefer slim, clean corporate style.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
thats the problem.

what kinda precision are you looking at when you are using your phone~?

there's a reason why iPad supports Apple Pencil. its for note taking, creative, designers. you want those~? get a iPad.

the stylus usecase is actually surprisingly a niche market. thats why only Note lineup does it, no one even bother to even challenge it. plus it goes back to mouse pointer usage which is actually a step backward. like it or not.

then again. what do i know~? :s13:

Maybe he need it to pinpoint pimples.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Apple user myself but the phones are getting ridiculously expensive

And the battery runs out ridiculously quick :s13:

Everytime before I go out, I have to plug it in to my schneider electric extension cord or else the battery will go flat before half the day goes by. I can never leave my house without a portable charger too :s13::s13::s13:

I have use 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 7, 8 and now XS. None of good battery life. ;)

Arandalo

Master Member
Reaction score
Apple should include a 4000 mAh battery, at least for the largest phone in their lineup.

Even budget android phones also have large batteries. Once you use a phone with 4000 mAh battery the difference is night and day.

My iPhone 6S (battery replaced at apple store last Oct 2018) still need to recharge around 3 times to match 1 charge cycle of my xiaomi mi A2 lite.

Small battery capacity is no go. Even though iOS is pretty well optimised for battery consumption (especially on standby) it's still no match for a raw large battery capacity phone.

Last edited:

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Tomorrow or Wednesday should have the September 2019 event invite :s13:

Apple should include a 4000 mAh battery, at least for the largest phone in their lineup.

Even budget android phones also have large batteries. Once you use a phone with 4000 mAh battery the difference is night and day.

My iPhone 6S (battery replaced at apple store last Oct 2018) still need to recharge around 3 times to match 1 charge cycle of my xiaomi mi A2 lite.

Small battery capacity is no go. Even though iOS is pretty well optimised for battery consumption (especially on standby) it's still no match for a raw large battery capacity phone.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Iphone have decent battery life at least for me

Decent at best. But never good for me. Maybe because i have been using the smaller version instead of the bigger one that has bigger battery. Maybe.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Apple user myself but the phones are getting ridiculously expensive

And the battery runs out ridiculously quick :s13:

Everytime before I go out, I have to plug it in to my schneider electric extension cord or else the battery will go flat before half the day goes by. I can never leave my house without a portable charger too :s13::s13::s13:

Maybe you need to look up and show the world your face. The amount of time spent on e phone to drain it all in half a day is amazing.

Sourabh565

Reaction score
:p thinking skipping this year But I hope they have cheaper with normal camera back this year...Not really fan of that rumor triple thingy at back its dang ugly.... Not fan of camera either I prefer slim, clean corporate style.
You say it ugly today, but you will like it tomorrow :) coz triple and quadruple cameras are the future.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant wait...didnt recontract last year as wanted to downgrade plan.

2 years is so longgggggggg

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You should lookout for the Xr equivalent for this year iPhone release. Actually, you can go for the Xr right now or when the newer phones are announced (provided they don’t discontinue it). This year’s Xr equivalent might come with dual lens which could be similar to the ones we see in the XS model.

It’s quite bulky and thick but I think that’s the direction of most flagships these days.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.