iPhone 11/11 Pro

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
we added 1x more lens at the back. innovation. yay!

this is a non-S cycle. hope there's more interesting things than the usual camera upgrades.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubbles but based on all the rumours we are not going to see any interesting things for this year iPhones

we added 1x more lens at the back. innovation. yay!

this is a non-S cycle. hope there's more interesting things than the usual camera upgrades.

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubbles but based on all the rumours we are not going to see any interesting things for this year iPhones
thats why i feel the tagline is absurd.

or maybe more colors. innovation. yay!

i like the design of the Apple logo though.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 lens sound interesting but I’d rather  put in a big big sensor so I won’t be stuck with longest exposure at only 1/3s 😆

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
maybe 90hz display screen~?

Pixel 4 is going to be equipped with that display this year. then we go back to LCD for this display technology~ :s13:

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
the callback to the retro rainbow Apple logo.

are we getting a retro product from Apple~?

display more colors~?

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Next yr hopefully we see under display touch ID and face ID together. This is better than foldable iphone.
i hope not. new major hardware = price increase.

plus 0 benefits for those who are used to Face ID already.
that little convenience is not going to cut it.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 1000 new features also no use

The question is, is it flippable? Iphone is a toy for flippers to flip anyway.

With the production lines being able to churn out the volume. I don't think there is market for flippers.

Jirachi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Next yr hopefully we see under display touch ID and face ID together. This is better than foldable iphone.
I don't see the point of Touch ID being back. Apple can patent whatever they want for Touch ID to cockblock Android manufacturers.

Patent !== Implementation

Carnage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why would we need Face ID and Touch ID, I don't get why people want 2 security methods when we already have the passcode method as well?

You don't see people using digital lock and padlocks on their front doors right?

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Samsung has 2, Face ID and Touch ID

Why would we need Face ID and Touch ID, I don't get why people want 2 security methods when we already have the passcode method as well?

You don't see people using digital lock and padlocks on their front doors right?

biggirl20

Master Member
Reaction score

3 methods including passcode doesnt mean u need to use all

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Simple, faceID sucks. It is just not as convenience as touchID.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.