iPhone 11/11 Pro

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suddenly got notification pop up on my iphone saying that someone is trying to sign in to my apple id at Selangor 😱😱, can anyone advise me what should I do? Really not sure how can someone know my apple id...

The pop up that asks you to allow or not allow? Means they keyed in the right password also? :eek:

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I changed alr after getting that notif, but still worry something bad will happen. Especially bcos it’s linked with apple pay :(

If they wanted to use your apple pay on their iphone, need to go thru the sms verification first even if u stored your cc details in your icloud.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I changed alr after getting that notif, but still worry something bad will happen. Especially bcos it’s linked with apple pay :(

Login to iCloud web. See if there’s any devices listed under the iCloud account. If you don’t recognise, remove it.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bodohboy

Reaction score
Everyone please be careful of those spam emails claiming that they are from Apple and the look of the email really resembles official Apple ones.

They will request you to put Apple ID and passwords in their attempts to phish from you .

jaydos

Reaction score
Hi, I just got an iPhone Ro Max after renewing contract with SingTel.

Could I check whether it is normal when the screen is facing you when the phone is on flat surface that the top right of the phone seems slightly higher than the bottom left of the phone? For mine, I can still press the top right of phone slightly down on any flat surface. Anyone encountered similarly?

Could it be a design issue to protect the phone camera ?

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just got an iPhone Ro Max after renewing contract with SingTel.

Could I check whether it is normal when the screen is facing you when the phone is on flat surface that the top right of the phone seems slightly higher than the bottom left of the phone? For mine, I can still press the top right of phone slightly down on any flat surface. Anyone encountered similarly?

Could it be a design issue to protect the phone camera ?
Naked? Due to camera bump?

jtch74

Master Member
Reaction score
the new "Quick Start" to transfer from old phone to new phone, does it work like backup old phone and restore new phone whereby whatsapp will also be restore?

Reason why I am asking is that I am having issue with whatsapp backup.

Thanks.

Windowlover

Reaction score
Anyone try Quick start for numbershare ? It is working for iwatch,,, was wonder what is need to do for easy switchover..

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the new "Quick Start" to transfer from old phone to new phone, does it work like backup old phone and restore new phone whereby whatsapp will also be restore?

Thanks.
Check in WhatsApp setting on backup see if it is enabled

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

Yes everything the same as the old phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.