HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone 11/11 Pro

Like Tree272Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2019, 03:55 PM   #2026
Arch-Supremacy Member

I'm really tempted to switch over to the regular Pro from the Max
I'm not sure if I'll regret it, the Max is rather bulky.
because of the increase in weight? or because of the size bro
KeYoKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:59 PM   #2027

I just switched in the other direction bro. I was using XS max and really missed the screen size when I used the Pro.

Comparing the battery life of both Pro and Pro Max I say Pro Max is better by at least 30-40 percent.

alan_shearer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 04:02 PM   #2028
Supremacy Member

Don’t uh, pro max ftw.
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 04:05 PM   #2029

I came from the X and not looking back.. Even with X I was using it with 2 hands when typing messages too so I just have to get used to the increase in bulkiness and the rest are plus points to me
gerrickchua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 04:12 PM   #2030
Supremacy Member

You will
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 05:04 PM   #2031
Arch-Supremacy Member

iPhone 11 Pro Max super good loving it ~ last time I had this feeling was the iPhone X
Yes and battery life is the top improvement for me. It really lasts quite a lot longer than my XS Max.
Snoweagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:09 PM   #2032
Supremacy Member

Last year did u had the XS Max or XS bro? To me my logic of thinking is, since 5.8Ē also use 2 hands to type, then might as well take the 6.5Ē using 2 hands to type. Bulkier yes, but the 3969mAh battery is a big plus point.
That was my thinking too previously but now that you can swipe to type, I can type with one hand on the regular pro.
kEvinErd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:12 PM   #2033

I came from the XS Max.

I donít think that I would be bothered by battery life that much since Iím always carrying around a macbook (power source) and that it could be fast change.

I had the opportunity to use the X recently and I kinda missed the size. I probably have average sized hands, but it is so much easier to navigate the X as well as to take photographs with it.

I mainly use my device to mostly text and only occasionally game. I highly doubt that I will miss the screen estate considering that there's feature parity between the two sizes. You probably have some extra columns in landscape mode on the Max sizes. But I have hardly ever used my devices like that.

But thanks for your responses guys.
Itís just an idea Iím toying with.
Tomorrow is my last day to return the device and looking at the Apple Store. Thereís currently no stocks for the Pro 256
PetPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 06:15 PM   #2034
Arch-Supremacy Member

So you planning to return?

I came from the XS Max.

I don’t think that I would be bothered by battery life that much since I’m always carrying around a macbook (power source) and that it could be fast change.

I had the opportunity to use the X recently and I kinda missed the size. I probably have average sized hands, but it is so much easier to navigate the X as well as to take photographs with it.

I mainly use my device to mostly text and only occasionally game. I highly doubt that I will miss the screen estate considering that there's feature parity between the two sizes. You probably have some extra columns in landscape mode on the Max sizes. But I have hardly ever used my devices like that.

It’s just an idea I’m toying with.
Tomorrow is my last day to return the device and looking at the Apple Store. There’s currently no stocks for the Pro 256
Old 04-10-2019, 06:19 PM   #2035
Supremacy Member

I came from the XS Max.

I don’t think that I would be bothered by battery life that much since I’m always carrying around a macbook (power source) and that it could be fast change.

It’s just an idea I’m toying with.
Tomorrow is my last day to return the device and looking at the Apple Store. There’s currently no stocks for the Pro 256
Then you'll be more suitable for the smaller device ba. Great size to hold, reminded me of my iPhone x days

Or you can opt for return and collection from your house, choose the latest date. So it's like 'extended' a few days
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:14 PM   #2036

I switch from pro to max. Abit regret coz really good to hold for pro due to it size. If u always play game and watching video, max won’t go wrong

nexusscion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 08:51 PM   #2037
Supremacy Member

I came from the XS Max.

I donít think that I would be bothered by battery life that much since Iím always carrying around a macbook (power source) and that it could be fast change.

Itís just an idea Iím toying with.
Tomorrow is my last day to return the device and looking at the Apple Store. Thereís currently no stocks for the Pro 256
Stock will be replenish between 0530 - 0830. Keep a lookout within the time and you'll be able to order one Pro.
Old 04-10-2019, 09:03 PM   #2038

I was told by Apple store staff that online stock update takes place at 6am every morning

Stock will be replenish between 0530 - 0830. Keep a lookout within the time and you'll be able to order one Pro.
shunz81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:08 PM   #2039
Master Member

I used big phones before. Never enjoyed it as it is bulky in my pockets. In short, doesnt suit my lifestyle.

Happy with the smaller pro.
plsbanthem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 09:35 PM   #2040

I was told by Apple store staff that online stock update takes place at 6am every morning
This is correct.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.