iPhone 11/11 Pro

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Will iphone 11PM charge faster if use the newer 20W as compare to the in-box 18W??

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

shorty07

Reaction score
Anyone bought used iPhone 11 from shops before? Wondering if it will b wise to buy a used set. Buying for my daughter but don wanna buy new.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Check that there is true tone. I ever kena before a set (iphone 8+) with no true tone. Very obvious the lcd was replaced before.

And then go thru the usual functional tests. Check for dust under the camera, shine a light thru the port and sim card hole,check for signs of water damage etc...

Anyone bought used iPhone 11 from shops before? Wondering if it will b wise to buy a used set. Buying for my daughter but don wanna buy new.

shorty07

Reaction score
Check that there is true tone. I ever kena before a set (iphone 8+) with no true tone. Very obvious the lcd was replaced before.

And then go thru the usual functional tests. Check for dust under the camera, shine a light thru the port and sim card hole,check for signs of water damage etc...

how to check for true tone? i hv nvr bought a used phone b4. but since my daughter die2 want iphone n iphone 11 is not that old, i tot i could consider it.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
If you power on the phone and you see a Hello screen, Go thru the setup process, no need to key in apple id or passcode, there will be a screen to show you true tone display.

If the phone is already showing the home screen with apps, then go to settings, display and brightness.. check if the true tone option is there.

how to check for true tone? i hv nvr bought a used phone b4. but since my daughter die2 want iphone n iphone 11 is not that old, i tot i could consider it.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score

For iPhone better don’t buy used if you don’t know how it function especially when there is iCloud lock. They can give you a usable phone but when you reset it will require the previous owner iCloud ID in order to unlock the phone.

shorty07

Reaction score
If you power on the phone and you see a Hello screen, Go thru the setup process, no need to key in apple id or passcode, there will be a screen to show you true tone display.

If the phone is already showing the home screen with apps, then go to settings, display and brightness.. check if the true tone option is there.

thks for ur reply. really helpful

shorty07

Reaction score
For iPhone better don’t buy used if you don’t know how it function especially when there is iCloud lock. They can give you a usable phone but when you reset it will require the previous owner iCloud ID in order to unlock the phone.

ar ok.....i nvr use iphone b4. seems a bit troublesome if kena this kind of problem :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.