HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone 11/11 Pro

Like Tree268Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2020, 02:15 PM   #3451

Hi Guys,

i just received my iPhone 11 pro max through re-contract from StarHub. But unfortunately the set is having a huge scratch in the screen. I called in and lodged a complaint and sent the pictures too. They asked me to wait for an answer from the relevant department and they may take 3 to 4 working days. Which could be end of next week already.

Telco is asking why i never checked and signed? Again, the delivery guy was in so much of rush he just passed me the bag and asked me to sign.. Never really allowed me to check or open the package and verify.

Just want to check whether anybody has encountered the same sort of issue / situation? If so, could you share how you handled the case with the telco?
Old 10-07-2020, 02:38 PM   #3452
Supremacy Member

Hi Guys,

i just received my iPhone 11 pro max through re-contract from StarHub. But unfortunately the set is having a huge scratch in the screen. I called in and lodged a complaint and sent the pictures too. They asked me to wait for an answer from the relevant department and they may take 3 to 4 working days. Which could be end of next week already.

Telco is asking why i never checked and signed? Again, the delivery guy was in so much of rush he just passed me the bag and asked me to sign.. Never really allowed me to check or open the package and verify.

Just want to check whether anybody has encountered the same sort of issue / situation? If so, could you share how you handled the case with the telco?
Telco will taichi a lot one. I got bad experience also with Starhub. Likely they will ask you go back Apple change refurbished set.
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2020, 02:40 PM   #3453
Arch-Supremacy Member

Telco will taichi a lot one. I got bad experience also with Starhub. Likely they will ask you go back Apple change refurbished set.
Second this.

Always ALWAYS check your telco set before leaving the store, once you step out, any issues has to be solved by going to Apple/AASP's.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:02 PM   #3454

Second this.

Always ALWAYS check your telco set before leaving the store, once you step out, any issues has to be solved by going to Apple/AASP's.
Unfortunately this time around its delivered and i didnt go to the shop and purchased. If shop, i also die die check and come.
paul02 likes this.
Old 10-07-2020, 04:17 PM   #3455
Supremacy Member

Second this.

That time got 1 set got physical defect when I was checking. Then the sales at Starhub serving me tell me cannot see leh. Explain until want to vomit knn. Service damn jialat, took the whole phone over. His hand so oily. Whole phone all his fingerprints and oil.

Unfortunately this time around its delivered and i didnt go to the shop and purchased. If shop, i also die die check and come.
Try escalate and fight for 1:1 brand new set. If go Apple refurbished set already
rharish_21 likes this.
Old 10-07-2020, 07:56 PM   #3456

How about using Google pay on iPhone? Need to double click to activate goolge pay as well?

no other way. double-press power button is the fastest method.
you will find lesser accessibility options on iOS compared to android, but after a while, u'll get used to it.
Nero666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:06 PM   #3457
Master Member

Anyone know how to organize photos in the iPhone? Just bought one and the photos i transferred under From My Mac, how to move them up so I don't need to scroll down?

And put them in separate folders also.
SyraLeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:45 PM   #3458
Master Member

Anyone know how to organize photos in the iPhone? Just bought one and the photos i transferred under From My Mac, how to move them up so I don't need to scroll down?

And put them in separate folders also.
Welcome to the iPhone family!

Generally. The photos are sorted in chronological order under the Photos tab. So depending if the photo has meta data on when it was created or taken it will sort according to that or else it will be based on time imported. This cannot be changed unless you change metadata.

If you want to create them Into groups it would be under album tab. That is where you can group them up. NOTE that this will not affect the chronological order of the Photos tab. The photo tab acts like a global master list sorted by chronological order.
deathst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 01:58 PM   #3459
Master Member

I want them to be under albums,right now I already have them in folders but when I import to iTunes and sync, it's under From My Mac. I have to scroll down to see.

I want to see them under Albums
SyraLeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 03:27 PM   #3460

That time got 1 set got physical defect when I was checking. Then the sales at Starhub serving me tell me cannot see leh. Explain until want to vomit knn. Service damn jialat, took the whole phone over. His hand so oily. Whole phone all his fingerprints and oil.

Try escalate and fight for 1:1 brand new set. If go Apple refurbished set already
Escalated to the customer service side and still waiting for an update as they wanted to investigate with the relevant backend team first. They told me to wait 1 - 3 business days for an answer. Hoping for the best and still patiently waiting for an update
Old 11-07-2020, 04:19 PM   #3461
Supremacy Member

Escalated to the customer service side and still waiting for an update as they wanted to investigate with the relevant backend team first. They told me to wait 1 - 3 business days for an answer. Hoping for the best and still patiently waiting for an update
Waiting game is the most shag, all the best to you ~
rharish_21 likes this.
Old 15-07-2020, 05:28 PM   #3462

Any idea on how to create short cut to click buttons on website?
Don't see a standard button for this function.
Need to write script for this?

Using the SafeEntry url everyday, hoping to use shortcut with one click to check in.
iantao99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 06:34 PM   #3463

Try switch control....google tsum tsum switch control to get an idea how it works.

If not use singpass to check in. Way faster.

Any idea on how to create short cut to click buttons on website?
Don't see a standard button for this function.
Need to write script for this?

Using the SafeEntry url everyday, hoping to use shortcut with one click to check in.
manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 09:04 PM   #3464

For those who got your iPhone since launch, how many percent is your battery health?

For me, 99%. Is it normal?
myhealthychoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2020, 09:05 PM   #3465
Supremacy Member

For those who got your iPhone since launch, how many percent is your battery health?

For me, 99%. Is it normal?
Yes 10char
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.