Habrosus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 09:52 PM   #3497
Supremacy Member

eSIM problem?
Nope. It's just m1 cui
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2020, 10:30 PM   #3498
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is it only at certain area? Which telco do you recommend?

Got..
Old 21-07-2020, 10:39 PM   #3499
Supremacy Member

m1 ish cannot make it.
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2020, 02:48 PM   #3500
Master Member

Anyone got this issue where your phone suddenly loses network? It refuses to load anything even though it still shows 4G in the status bar then you have to turn on Airplane mode to “reset” it.

I keep having this issue, went to Apple, they gave me a replacement set to completely rule out hardware faults but still having this same issue.

I already set my phone up as new instead of restoring 13.6. Funnily enough, the replacement phone was running 13.3 so when I went around Seletar Mall trying it out, it was working fine. After I updated to 13.6, I went to Nex and tried it, fine, today I was at East Coast having lunch, tried checking in to Siglap centre, refuses to load again.

This happens a lot because I use the SingPass app to scan QR code’s for safeEntry. Previously I would always open the QR scanner to scan and go in to Safari. It is Super annoying, anyone got a similar issue and managed to fix it?
Old 27-07-2020, 03:04 PM   #3501
Arch-Supremacy Member

i think maybe got to do with your telco provider.

Anyone got this issue where your phone suddenly loses network? It refuses to load anything even though it still shows 4G in the status bar then you have to turn on Airplane mode to “reset” it.

I keep having this issue, went to Apple, they gave me a replacement set to completely rule out hardware faults but still having this same issue.

I already set my phone up as new instead of restoring 13.6. Funnily enough, the replacement phone was running 13.3 so when I went around Seletar Mall trying it out, it was working fine. After I updated to 13.6, I went to Nex and tried it, fine, today I was at East Coast having lunch, tried checking in to Siglap centre, refuses to load again.

This happens a lot because I use the SingPass app to scan QR code’s for safeEntry. Previously I would always open the QR scanner to scan and go in to Safari. It is Super annoying, anyone got a similar issue and managed to fix it?
Old 27-07-2020, 10:52 PM   #3502
Master Member

i think maybe got to do with your telco provider.
I thought so as well, phone already replaced so I went to Starhub to get a new SIM card.

Have yet to really test it out, will be trying it tomorrow at work, then i'll go walk around the 3 malls in tampines randomly scanning QR codes to test.
Old 28-07-2020, 02:48 AM   #3503

Stilll worth to flip 11 pro now?
sansanjikikut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2020, 12:22 AM   #3504

i think im having some network issue as well. while on mrt suddenly no network but not during tunnel station though
origamii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2020, 09:09 AM   #3505
Arch-Supremacy Member

Stilll worth to flip 11 pro now?
don't think many want to eat now.

IP12 in another 2mths time. 3 mths later should be start shipping.
Mclairs83 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 29-07-2020, 07:27 PM   #3506
Master Member

So I found out why my phone keeps dropping my starhub cellular network, its the damn Singpass mobile app.

When I was on android, I used another app called QR reader to scan the safe entry codes.

Somehow when I went to iphone, i decided to use singpass mobile instead and thats when all the problems started.

New phone, new SIM, still got issue, finally I used the built in QR reader from the control centre and no more issues. Went around shopping malls and various CC's, scanning as much as I can, no drops anymore.

Props to Apple for replacing my phone even though the diagnostics came back all clear to completely eliminate any hardware issue.

Reported Singpass mobile to Apple, went through 1 week of irritation thanks to this stupid app.
Old 29-07-2020, 07:30 PM   #3507
Arch-Supremacy Member

So I found out why my phone keeps dropping my starhub cellular network, its the damn Singpass mobile app.

When I was on android, I used another app called QR reader to scan the safe entry codes.

Somehow when I went to iphone, i decided to use singpass mobile instead and thats when all the problems started.

New phone, new SIM, still got issue, finally I used the built in QR reader from the control centre and no more issues. Went around shopping malls and various CC's, scanning as much as I can, no drops anymore.

Props to Apple for replacing my phone even though the diagnostics came back all clear to completely eliminate any hardware issue.

Reported Singpass mobile to Apple, went through 1 week of irritation thanks to this stupid app.
just use e camera app to scan e qr code. using that qr reader from control centre is fine but it defaults to a private Safari tab which doesn't save your details. means u have to re-enter them every time.
Old 30-07-2020, 03:32 PM   #3508

Circle life now offers E-sim if anyone interested. I have already jump ship as local pro max has only 1 physical sim slot😞

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,5
mbyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-07-2020, 03:33 PM   #3509
Supremacy Member

Circle life now offers E-sim if anyone interested. I have already jump ship as local pro max has only 1 physical sim slot😞

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,5
using m1 network. mlmlwm
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 08:29 PM   #3510
Master Member

just use e camera app to scan e qr code. using that qr reader from control centre is fine but it defaults to a private Safari tab which doesn't save your details. means u have to re-enter them every time.
yea i use the camera app now. i can't be bothered to use the QR reader because I always use my left hand to hold the phone and I struggle to pull down the control centre on the top right corner.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.