HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone 11/11 Pro

Like Tree272Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2020, 08:18 PM   #3526
Supremacy Member

I also think in this way.. thx guys.. i'm on my way to buy it..
Enjoy
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:07 PM   #3527

I also think in this way.. thx guys.. i'm on my way to buy it..
Won’t it get cheaper next month
PongRareRare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 03:21 PM   #3528

can.. i use mate 20x before.. si beh tang..

mostly use for social media and play games..

now 11 pro and pro max same price.. so why don't go for max..
Warning 11 pro max also heavy. I get used to it liao

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,5
mbyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 05:23 PM   #3529

Too bad.. after I had purchased my wife request swapped with her 11.. 😁
ukyo100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 01:46 PM   #3530

There are many people complaining about the ‘swamp like’ green haze on the display when the iPhone is turned on (especially when it is in Dark mode) and then it goes away after a while. iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max phones seem to be worst affected.

I notice my iPhone 11 Pro Max has this issue. Anyone having this issue too?

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www....-problems/amp/

Last edited by myhealthychoice; 10-08-2020 at 02:13 PM..
myhealthychoice is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 06:24 PM   #3531
Arch-Supremacy Member

There are many people complaining about the ‘swamp like’ green haze on the display when the iPhone is turned on (especially when it is in Dark mode) and then it goes away after a while. iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max phones seem to be worst affected.

I was comparing both my XS Max and 11 Pro Max, both with same display settings (true tone on, dark mode on and under auto brightness). The 11 Pro Max does display a little dimmer than the XS Max but no greenish hue.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:51 PM   #3532

I was comparing both my XS Max and 11 Pro Max, both with same display settings (true tone on, dark mode on and under auto brightness). The 11 Pro Max does display a little dimmer than the XS Max but no greenish hue.
The hue is not permanent. It appears usually when you turn on the phone, you wouldn’t realised it till the symptom disappears. It is more obvious on a dark background.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:12 PM   #3533

My wife set no issue
ukyo100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:03 PM   #3534
Arch-Supremacy Member

The hue is not permanent. It appears usually when you turn on the phone, you wouldn’t realised it till the symptom disappears. It is more obvious on a dark background.
I usually don’t turn off my phone unless it needs a reboot. Even so, there’s no sign of any green hue.

I suppose it doesn’t affect all 11 series iPhones, perhaps only a certain batch,
Old 10-08-2020, 11:07 PM   #3535
Supremacy Member

I thought this was something that was only if you update to the latest few iOS. I’m still on the older version. Have yet to encounter this. Should be able to resolve with future iOS update.
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 07:13 AM   #3536

I put it wrongly, I meant turn off the screen, not the phone.

I usually don’t turn off my phone unless it needs a reboot. Even so, there’s no sign of any green hue.

I suppose it doesn’t affect all 11 series iPhones, perhaps only a certain batch,
Old 11-08-2020, 08:40 AM   #3537

Hi, i’m facing this issue too. I encounter no connection or slow connection now n then. Even when i browse social media, it load very slow too. Tried my sim card on other phone, no issue. Try other sim on my iphone 11pro max, same issue. Restore the software, still the same. Not sure is it the software version issue or hardware issue as i nv encounter such b4, only until recently.
Hmm. I thought my set was faulty till I read several users have the similar issue. Just to check, are you guys running two active Sim? When I run two sims I have this issue. Then I move one of the Sim to my spare android phone and no more issue after that.
Shadow79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 12:16 PM   #3538
Supremacy Member

Yes I have this issue exactly. When I turn on my screen at night, it’s there until like 5-10s later. It will switch to normal black/grey.

Probably because I’m using the dark wallpaper so I notice it. But it’s definitely an issue. It will flicker to normal after few seconds.

It happens randomly but more prominently at night. Not sure if the ambient sensor has any part in this.
Zaalaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 01:30 PM   #3539
Arch-Supremacy Member

I put it wrongly, I meant turn off the screen, not the phone.
Even so, still not evident.
Old 12-08-2020, 07:07 AM   #3540

Me too. Waiting for the next software release or get it replace.

Yes I have this issue exactly. When I turn on my screen at night, it’s there until like 5-10s later. It will switch to normal black/grey.

Probably because I’m using the dark wallpaper so I notice it. But it’s definitely an issue. It will flicker to normal after few seconds.

It happens randomly but more prominently at night. Not sure if the ambient sensor has any part in this.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.