iPhone 11/11 Pro

Eidekos

Reaction score
but most professionals or amateur hobbysist used huawei P series phone to complement their dslrs, mirrorless

Oh yeah. Tell that to the professional. There is a reason why professional don't use Huawei to shoot.

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will stick with my 8 plus til 2020. Heng chose 8 plus over ipx.. it was failed imo..

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
For me it’s the other way around. Glad I dump my iPhone 8 and get the XS. But I still miss the Touch ID. Face ID just isn’t good enough.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sony and Apple are the only 2 companies left which I feel dare to innovate and stick to what they feel it’s the best.

But time and market have proven that masses win and they both still have to bow down to the consumer in the end.

It’s no longer we give you this, you have to use it. It’s we want this, you better give us.

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
Sony and Apple are the only 2 companies left which I feel dare to innovate and stick to what they feel it’s the best.

But time and market have proven that masses win and they both still have to bow down to the consumer in the end.

It’s no longer we give you this, you have to use it. It’s we want this, you better give us.

Sony, yes slowly.

Not sure about Apple. I feel they still stubborn. But I do hope they will give us dual massaging app (dual wechat etc) soon without having to resort to 3rd party app.

And allow apps like whatsapp to backup or restore to/from a storage location where we can access the data (although this should be a whatsapp issue instead).

Last edited:

TrueBeliever_jh

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Apple will probably wait for the technology to mature and put their twist in it.

e.g. TouchID, FaceID. both are not new, not special. but refined to be faster and more accurate than the rest of the market. thus being the industry standards.

from news, there will be a new haptic engine (RIP 3D Touch). and then new front facing camera.

cstanhwz

Master Member
Reaction score
For me it’s the other way around. Glad I dump my iPhone 8 and get the XS. But I still miss the Touch ID. Face ID just isn’t good enough.

I always had this fear...

Someone pick up my phone which I place on the table. Face the phone at my face and run off with it...:eek:

OK, just imagining things. Relax...:s13:

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

To me, the launch of ipx and 8 plus. Why bother to have iphone 8 line up? When the company direction is moving towards “iphone x” of kind? I rather them spend more time to build it specially since its their also so call anniversary phone. Short say ipx is half baked.

During launch of iphone xs. We can see that iphone 8 is the last of the iphone that comes with home button. With that we know liao iphone xs is the real thing of new era and new direction of where the company going.

Last edited:

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To me, the launch of ipx and 8 plus. Why bother to have iphone 8 line up? When the company direction is moving towards “iphone x” of kind? I rather them spend more time to build it specially since its their also so call anniversary phone. Short say ipx is half baked.

During launch of iphone xs. We can see that iphone 8 is the last of the iphone that comes with home button. With that we know liao iphone xs is the real thing of new era and new direction of where the company going.

easy, maintain focus on X as e new design flagship + make use of e last inventory of Home Button. imo it's not "half baked". once established new design, roll out XS, XR e following year.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I find that the X's launch is a great success but not as many expected adopted it due to the high price.

Do note that now Apple's direction of iPhones is going towards the design of the as a stepping stone. Pricing if still steep or not for this year's iPhone depends on Apple but there will still be a group of people who will still buy them.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

The launch of iphone X mean it need to push iphone 8 and iphone 8+ to other section. Lower tier will go to iphone 8, hence they are cheaper.

They are still people who prefer to use smaller screen. There is a market for that, why kill it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.