HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Like Tree240Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-12-2019, 11:20 AM   #3151

Woah, I oso wanna know this. If got anyone tried b4?

Anyone tried pitaka Magcase with a naked skin? How isit?
Old 23-12-2019, 11:21 AM   #3152

U don’t find it slippery..???
Actually talking about plastic PSAJ being slippery, I find that the Apple leather case is very slippery too imo. Who else feels the same?

Is that the reason why I haven’t put on and use it outside yet lol. Only fitted at home and thereafter took it off.
argentinafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 11:43 AM   #3153

Yes, both Apple silicone and leather case is slippery. I returned both after trying them out. Now I using kungfu grip.

Actually talking about plastic PSAJ being slippery, I find that the Apple leather case is very slippery too imo. Who else feels the same?

Is that the reason why I haven’t put on and use it outside yet lol. Only fitted at home and thereafter took it off.
Spongebob79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 11:57 AM   #3154
Supremacy Member

Psaj matte not that slippery.
Apple leather is.
GWW not slippery
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 11:58 AM   #3155

Think you meant flolab?
Haha. Yes. You are right.

When come the case for the Pro Max, have tried multiple cases, like the GWW, apple own leather case as well as Caudabe liquid and various spigens.

The one i always goes back to is the Caudabe Veil (Forest Green) as i'm always careful with my phone.

I need one that's thin and the Veil protects from stratches (not drops) and the back is roughen so the grip is good.

Last edited by sigurros; 23-12-2019 at 12:07 PM..
sigurros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 12:24 PM   #3156

has any one tried using the spigen quartz hybrid? will the back glass crack easily once dropped? or should i go for the ultra hybrid instead.. more keen on just a simple clear case.

any non-full screen screen protectors to recommend?

thanks!
lilrex21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 02:37 PM   #3157
Supremacy Member

Haha. Yes. You are right.

When come the case for the Pro Max, have tried multiple cases, like the GWW, apple own leather case as well as Caudabe liquid and various spigens.

The one i always goes back to is the Caudabe Veil (Forest Green) as i'm always careful with my phone.

I need one that's thin and the Veil protects from stratches (not drops) and the back is roughen so the grip is good.
Veil is nice to feel

I tot the grip on rubber PSAJ is good tho
Red Nails is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 02:46 PM   #3158

But very scary Veil. Touch wood, don’t drop your phone lar. Zero drop protection.
argentinafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 04:57 PM   #3159
Supremacy Member

U don’t find it slippery..???
I find it acceptable for my use.. best case so far..
Charlie_Zhan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 05:34 PM   #3160

gww barrenia same apple leather slippery. but pinkie just nice feeling as it covers the bottom part. Lol

I have both psaj clear and matt. not slippery esp the matt one.

Eidekos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 05:44 PM   #3161
High Supremacy Member

Does PSAJ japan version packaging still include a free screen protector like it used to be? Or now only includes case and cloth
eurofunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 05:50 PM   #3162

Think still prefer the leather case in terms of build and feeling on the hands. Now contemplated to buy the GWW as well
fair enough. My workplace need to hand hygiene alot so dont think leather most suitable for me.
kingcarlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 05:58 PM   #3163

Just received the Caudabe synthesis case and I don’t really like it. Still prefer the Apple leather case. Just concern that the btm is not covered. Might try gww or the psaj clear.
iichigoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 06:04 PM   #3164
Supremacy Member

Personally I think the black leather case is slippery, but not the green. Realized the texture on the midnight green is a little rougher.

Caudabe Synthesis on the other hand if you have dry hands and smaller hands, might find it a bit slippery especially on the back of the cover .
GGGGGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2019, 06:05 PM   #3165
Supremacy Member

Just received the Caudabe synthesis case and I don’t really like it. Still prefer the Apple leather case. Just concern that the btm is not covered. Might try gww or the psaj clear.
Same.. a pity I waited for awhile for direct shipment but Apple leather case is still my favorite.
GGGGGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.