HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Like Tree238Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2020, 07:40 PM   #3556

Spigen still the best

Anyone used both spigen and baseus full coverage screen protector for iphone 11 pro before?

been using spigen (accumulated a few scratches and coating wearing off liao) and, the coating is good when new but it leaves wide gap on the side (power support air jacket). And somehow the spigen tgsp collects tons of dust by the edge.

Questions:
Is the baseus full coverage screen protector slight taller and sider? ie "more" full screen coverage. leaving a smaller gap with the casing.

Any other full coverage tgsp to consider? Any one used knightshield before? Or just buy by spigen?
ksksksks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 12:25 AM   #3557
Supremacy Member

Anyone used both spigen and baseus full coverage screen protector for iphone 11 pro before?

been using spigen (accumulated a few scratches and coating wearing off liao) and, the coating is good when new but it leaves wide gap on the side (power support air jacket). And somehow the spigen tgsp collects tons of dust by the edge.

Questions:
Is the baseus full coverage screen protector slight taller and sider? ie "more" full screen coverage. leaving a smaller gap with the casing.

Any other full coverage tgsp to consider? Any one used knightshield before? Or just buy by spigen?
wah, I just hooted 2 piece pack from souky again. Bought my 1 piece pack from him during launch day of my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Spigen ftw!

https://www.lazada.sg/products/spige...b40943015fc0a4
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:19 PM   #3558

Questions:

Again... me ownself answer ownself...lol

Got a 2 piece pack of baseus 0.3mm full screen clear a few days back and have been using it since. these are my observations

1) the edges are much smoother compared to spigen (spigen has much shaper edges)
2) in the few days i have been using the edges seems to catch much less dust.And it cleans off easier too. the dust tends to stick to spigen's edges making cleaning more tedious
3) sensitivity same. didn't notice any difference
4) baseus is very slightly bigger but still leaves a gap between psaj casing. gap is smaller than spigen thou.
5) both came with a plastic alignment frame so pasting is a walk in the park
6) both seems equally smooth and fingerprint marks and prints rub off with ease. this is from a brand new condition.
7) spigen may be marginally brighter but this is very subjective and could be a placebo

Overall I like baseus better than spigen for the much smoother edges and much less dust at the edges. Now if the coating is not as lasting it is ok cos... 3 baseus = 1 spigen in price
porky_88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:34 PM   #3559
Supremacy Member

iíve tried spigen, baseus and many others and found this shopís screen protectors to be the best.

https://m.tb.cn/h.VTPZpQX?sm=4cc48b
Charlie_Zhan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:42 PM   #3560
Supremacy Member

iíve tried spigen, baseus and many others and found this shopís screen protectors to be the best.

Which you tried le
RocketBunny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2020, 10:43 PM   #3561

looks good.. torras... i will try to find local source
Old 06-04-2020, 12:00 AM   #3562
Supremacy Member

i’ve tried spigen, baseus and many others and found this shop’s screen protectors to be the best.

bro which one exactly you bought? so many selection sia ...

Again... me ownself answer ownself...lol

Got a 2 piece pack of baseus 0.3mm full screen clear a few days back and have been using it since. these are my observations

1) the edges are much smoother compared to spigen (spigen has much shaper edges)
2) in the few days i have been using the edges seems to catch much less dust.And it cleans off easier too. the dust tends to stick to spigen's edges making cleaning more tedious
3) sensitivity same. didn't notice any difference
4) baseus is very slightly bigger but still leaves a gap between psaj casing. gap is smaller than spigen thou.
5) both came with a plastic alignment frame so pasting is a walk in the park
6) both seems equally smooth and fingerprint marks and prints rub off with ease. this is from a brand new condition.
7) spigen may be marginally brighter but this is very subjective and could be a placebo

Overall I like baseus better than spigen for the much smoother edges and much less dust at the edges. Now if the coating is not as lasting it is ok cos... 3 baseus = 1 spigen in price
your baseus hoot from where? share source thanks
kashix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:42 AM   #3563
Supremacy Member

the one with dust protector. both the clear (高清)and blue light filter (蓝光) ones are equally good.

baseus one here. itís not bad also. almost on par with the torras one. but personally i few that torras one is slightly better.

https://m.tb.cn/h.VTAKYDR?sm=39b052

Old 06-04-2020, 12:50 AM   #3564
Supremacy Member

I'm currently using the clear torras screen protector with my PSAJ clear case. good coverage and doesn't trap dust at the edges at all. these photos are just randomly taken. didn't do any cleaning of the edges at all.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT
kashix likes this.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:09 AM   #3565

https://qoo.tn/B2mYiW
13.7 for a 2 piece pack
Old 06-04-2020, 01:30 PM   #3566
Supremacy Member

May i know it comes in 2 pcs or 1 pcs and if have the installation frame/tool to help with application?
Proximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 01:57 PM   #3567
Supremacy Member

May i know it comes in 2 pcs or 1 pcs and if have the installation frame/tool to help with application?
2 pieces. comes with installation frame / dust stickers / wipes.
Old 06-04-2020, 04:12 PM   #3568
Supremacy Member

2 pieces. comes with installation frame / dust stickers / wipes.
Thank you!
Proximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 02:24 PM   #3569
Arch-Supremacy Member

Iím been using the torras hard TPU clear case tech 21, gear 4 and now using Rock hard clear TPU. Sadly all are not easy to find esp ROCK and Torras.

Bought the Torras from Carousell but sadly the guy is not selling anymore. I canít even remember where I got ROCK hard TPU from just that I found it in my store and been using it since.
Matrock5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2020, 05:47 PM   #3570

Any good privacy tgsp to recommend?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.