iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The fun part about genuine leather is to see it age.

There is no fun to see fake leather. :(

Agree! I always let patina form naturally over time of usage. The natural oils on our hands will do the job just fine.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a second look, they are not crease lines on my leather case. I would say it’s the uneven dye which causes the faint mark.

The lines are not even obvious and they do not have any indentation.

Take a look at my XS Max leather case when it was brand new compared to over a year of use at that time for my X, same colour.

BbCD0pj.jpg

ITretard

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice patina.
Mine went pretty dark. Probably got some drinks or water a few time.

Ps. Taobao bloody hell lots of screen protector to choose.

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really dunno what case to buy now....the case i like all have to order which means cant use phone for at least 1-2 weeks....

Bellroy case
Switcheasy glass rebel
rhinoshield

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really dunno what case to buy now....the case i like all have to order which means cant use phone for at least 1-2 weeks....

Bellroy case
Switcheasy glass rebel
rhinoshield
just get a temp one lo...

im using the apple clear case now. casetify delivering today

symbiote28

Reaction score

Bellroy case
Switcheasy glass rebel
rhinoshield

rhinoshield should be very soon. i have both that and casetify but now i'm wondering should i cancel one of them.

symbiote28

Reaction score
just get a temp one lo...

im using the apple clear case now. casetify delivering today

same. just get a temp one. if you ordered last week, they should start arriving this week. but my temp one only $2.90 from shopee :s13:

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m waiting for Apple smart battery case. Hopefully they come in more colours this year.

Coupe811

Reaction score
Is iPhone X and iphone 11Pro screen the same? Can use screen protector meant for X on 11Pro?

mikeeeey

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
same. just get a temp one. if you ordered last week, they should start arriving this week. but my temp one only $2.90 from shopee :s13:
Yeah. I ordered on Thursday. Today will be delivered, as per DHL information

symbiote28

Reaction score
Yeah. I ordered on Thursday. Today will be delivered, as per DHL information

i emailed them yesterday to cancel mine. based on past experience, i always buy 2-3 cases but then will only stick to one.

so this time it's still the trusted Rhinoshield and Moment case for additional lens.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
i emailed them yesterday to cancel mine. based on past experience, i always buy 2-3 cases but then will only stick to one.

so this time it's still the trusted Rhinoshield and Moment case for additional lens.

rhinoshield good?

thinking of getting this
RhinoShield iPhone 11 Pro Max CrashGuard NX Bumper

Lightningbulb

Reaction score
Thanks bro for the recommendation. Got my parcel today. Very satisfied! the glass is very smooth and easy to apply with the tray provided.

Hooted from the seller as recommended by the bro here, bought online, delivery was done the next day! jin fast, still thought I couldn't get it in time for my 11 Pro Max.

It's full coverage, full screen one, the same one I've used on my iPhone X.
I bought 3 pieces, each pieces is $19.99. Almost gotten zeelot but that one is $39. Spigen also a reliable brand. I combo it with the Liquid Crystal for my set, no problem!

txEOnJE.jpg

packing is exactly as shown by argentina bro

wpphoO9.jpg

https://www.lazada.sg/products/spigen-tempered-glass-screen-protector-designed-for-apple-iphone-11-iphone-11-pro-iphone-11-pro-max-2019-available-in-1-or-2-pack-i406368980-s1004118918.html?dsource=share&laz_share_info=3843854_100_100_1666335_2378716_null&laz_token=c1a3f178806266e626a261368fd357de

Nights

Master Member
Reaction score
I switch to Spigen liquid crystal case. The Apple clear case is really too slippery for me. It feel like the phone will slip off my hand any time and the part that cover the buttons are hard to press also. The Spigen case is softer and with rubber feel, it has a much better grid for my hand.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.