iPhone 11/11 Pro

porky_88

Reaction score
Local set model is A2218. If yours is A2215 then it’s an export set.

Bro.. don't give wrong info leh...

A2215 is iphone 11 Pro
A2218 is iphone 11 Pro Max

the above are what's sold in singapore

technically... there is no local or export sets concept for apple iphones since they are all international warranty.

Apple has really cleaned up the "you must buy from local distribution channels" BS from the other manufacturers. Cos they are the distributors and as such there are no conflict of interests when it comes to product origins and warranty. Kudos!
Warranty starts when the phone activates the first time. simple and efficient. No invoice BS.

the link will give a better idea on the model,regions and supported radio bands
https://www.apple.com/sg/iphone/LTE/

Last edited:

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any bros here tried to buy applecare+ from other country and it is valid in Singapore? Or is the applecare+ tagged to the country of purchase?

Mine iphone is HK set and i'm looking to purchase applecare+ via NZ online store.

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried before. Somehow when go to payment page it reverts to sgd. u try using vpn.

Or you bring to a.lab to buy. Got discount. Think its 10% or 15%

any bros here tried to buy applecare+ from other country and it is valid in Singapore? Or is the applecare+ tagged to the country of purchase?

Mine iphone is HK set and i'm looking to purchase applecare+ via NZ online store.

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried before. Somehow when go to payment page it reverts to sgd. u try using vpn.

Or you bring to a.lab to buy. Got discount. Think its 10% or 15%

Alabs is 10%.

Cos got a guy on Carousell offering 30% discount for AC+ and it will be purchased via Apple NZ. Kinda tempted plus payment to him after AC+ is tagged to my device so shld be quite safe. But I’m concerned about the coverage whether it will be valid in Singapore or only NZ

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alabs is 10%.

Cos got a guy on Carousell offering 30% discount for AC+ and it will be purchased via Apple NZ. Kinda tempted plus payment to him after AC+ is tagged to my device so shld be quite safe. But I’m concerned about the coverage whether it will be valid in Singapore or only NZ

It will be valid worldwide for AC+

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brothers here:
I wan go ask how does these new phones without button works with fingerPrint access? Coz I’m still using the button with is very convenient for me.

So with new set without middle circle button , it will appear touchscreen button on the screen itself is it ?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brothers here:
I wan go ask how does these new phones without button works with fingerPrint access? Coz I’m still using the button with is very convenient for me.

So with new set without middle circle button , it will appear touchscreen button on the screen itself is it ?

Touch ID has been replaced with Face ID. There isn’t any fingerprint scanner on the newer iPhones anymore.

You just have to make a scan of your face and the phone will unlock itself by looking at it.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
including payment by cc, nets, and those apps use fingerprint will replace with face ID, whereby faceID have to be setup for 1 time off to save it right?

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
including payment by cc, nets, and those apps use fingerprint will replace with face ID, whereby faceID have to be setup for 1 time off to save it right?

Yes set up Face ID when you are setting up the phone. Just one time will do. As you unlock the phone, the neural engine will be learning more your facial features and expressions.

fun_ny

Reaction score
Hi all , would like to check , if I get a iPhone 11 pro max 512GB , but I only use 300GB .

My computer full space is only 400GB , can I still sync the pro max 512GB using this computer ?

thanks a lot

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all , would like to check , if I get a iPhone 11 pro max 512GB , but I only use 300GB .

My computer full space is only 400GB , can I still sync the pro max 512GB using this computer ?

thanks a lot

Technically you can if your occupied storage in your phone is lower than your PC free storage.

Windowlover

Reaction score

thanks a lot

No issue lah,only need to power up your PC.:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.