iphone 11 pro max blacked out erorr 4013

Skintobones

Reaction score
my iphone 11 pro max just suddenly entered recovery mode and never got to boot it up again. try updating the software and even resort to trying to restore it but it keeps showing error 4013...

does anyone know if apple is accepting walk ins now? given the urgency of my case and the current covid measures?? T_T

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my iphone 11 pro max just suddenly entered recovery mode and never got to boot it up again. try updating the software and even resort to trying to restore it but it keeps showing error 4013...

does anyone know if apple is accepting walk ins now? given the urgency of my case and the current covid measures?? T_T
i don't think got chance to walk in. just camp to book appt

Skintobones

Reaction score
do they release slots a day before? and typically what time if you may know? i dont have a spare phone.. dont know how to live with it man...

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just checked for you. Your earliest appointment is on Aug 2 from 1340hrs at Apple Jewel and on Aug 5 from 1245hrs at Apple Orchard. The Orchard one only have 1245hrs, 1340hrs, 1350hrs 1800hrs and 1810hrs on Aug 5.

That’s as of now.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have u tried restoring from DFU mode? it’s an even deeper restore mode than recovery mode.

Skintobones

Reaction score
yeah but still not able to get it restored or update the firmware.. i guess my data is all gone. i didnt sub to icloud or backup. tough lesson learnt i guess. replaced my phone today.. shall drown in sorrow.

thanks for all the help given guys. appreciate it.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah but still not able to get it restored or update the firmware.. i guess my data is all gone. i didnt sub to icloud or backup. tough lesson learnt i guess. replaced my phone today.. shall drown in sorrow.

thanks for all the help given guys. appreciate it.
iCloud how much only. 50gb for like 1.28? Unless u feel that your data isn’t worth 1.28

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.