iPhone 12 Series

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure how the iPhone 12 mini USD$699 translates to S$1,149. What forex ex they using? :eek:

Anyway, i do like the new 12 design. It goes back to the old iPhones steel rounded frame. That's why i always thought that the original SE (2016) was damm cool.

There'll always be a mark up in pricing.

looking to upgrade to the iPhone 12 from my current iPhone 7!

noob qns: will sg have mmwave 5G in the future or is it solely in the US only

Probably, it depends on the government and telecom companies to ready the nation with technology to support the coverage of these technology which is still new. This is one of the reasons for little need to upgrade, since the technology is not mainstream in SG (or US for the matter) yet.

70niner

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure how the iPhone 12 mini USD$699 translates to S$1,149. What forex ex they using? :eek:

Anyway, i do like the new 12 design. It goes back to the old iPhones steel rounded frame. That's why i always thought that the original SE (2016) was damm cool.
In US, need to add on sales tax / VAT by the individual states. So may u need to fork additional 10% or US$770?

While locally the S$1149 tag includes 7% GST.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Then samsung user should felt more short-charge cos their phone comes with exynos while others have SD which is better. No?

That's why i bought the Z Fold 2 which comes with a Snapdragon 865+.

Didn't wanna feel short-changed with an Exynos as well

PongRareRare

Reaction score

Since international warranty, can just get from US right?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Well it’s not a Touch ID for future activation. There isn’t any. :)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
If they give a USB-A to lighting then people will complain why give USB-A when devices like MacBook are using USB-C? How to charge?

Now they give you USB-C people complain how to charge at home no USB-C charger.

Either way also will have people feeling not happy.

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If they give a USB-A to lighting then people will complain why give USB-A when devices like MacBook are using USB-C? How to charge?

Best is don’t give. Just ship the phone will do lol

PetPet

Reaction score
If you’re coming from an iPhone 6 or above. You’ll have a lightning to USB-A cable anyway.

The C is just an upgrade. Hmm I guess one man meat is another’s poison.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Japan price is 960 before 10% tax( not sure if Apple Japan charge tax to final price?)

Taiwan price is 1160+- including tax(Apple shop Taiwan can't refund tax, purchase apple watch before..)

Have not recce hk apple site

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
USB C is the way to go la. Still use USB A for what. Those who are complaining why no USB A charger should just stick to old/lower end phones. Dunno why still want to hold onto old legacy tech.

Zapper1819

Master Member
Reaction score
USB C is the way to go la. Still use USB A for what. Those who are complaining why no USB A charger should just stick to old/lower end phones. Dunno why still want to hold onto old legacy tech.

But they don’t even give u the USB c charger if u r first time apple user

runningman.snsd

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol.......... at this age still got people talk about this...

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score

Am happy with USB c for the faster charging speed

xenocide

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

not exactly correct
VOOC and Dash Charge for example are still using Type A to C

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.