iPhone 7/7+ Accessories Discussion (Cases/Screen,Glass Protector)

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where to get this?

finally after so "long", gotten the new psaj jap version with bundled SP unlike locally sold ones all still stuck with the old version and without SP which no one is gonna buy...

pros of the updated one

- no rainbow effect
- bundled sp
- bigger opening for lightning cable

still my fav brand of case but sure took them long enough to release this

15y4ur.jpg

ristar

Reaction score
Just a quick update on this. I have just received my replacement protector. I can only say, buy with confidence for the Invul screen protector. The founder is friendly and quick with responses. The shipping time and price versus what and where the Gd smith costs and comes from now makes picking the Invul very appealing for me.

I hope more folks buy from them so they remain around for a long time. Nice to see good quality and service from local vendors :)

Just thought I'd update this since I'm getting another screen protector for the wife's iphone 8 and it's going to be invul!

My existing invul screen protector as written above is still really smooth and "touch wood" hopefully will last much more!

jigibut

Reaction score
Just thought I'd update this since I'm getting another screen protector for the wife's iphone 8 and it's going to be invul!

My existing invul screen protector as written above is still really smooth and "touch wood" hopefully will last much more!

Hey Ristar, thank you so much for your support! Always a pleasure to know of your experience.

ristar

Reaction score
Hey Ristar, thank you so much for your support! Always a pleasure to know of your experience.

Are you part of the Invul team? If so, please do keep up the good work!

Just placed the screen protector on the iphone 8. One stubborn bubble in the corner still but hopeful it'll go away in the next few days. Happy CNY!

jigibut

Reaction score
yes i am. happy cny to you too! i've been using my own invulglass for a few months now, and at one time, a bubble did appear on the side. however after a day or two it went away again :)

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i had recently purchased this refurbished iphone 7 from a seller, teo yen koon for $600. Is it cheap? Anybody had better offer? Please pms me. Thanks.

Erh... why are you asking for "better offer" when you've already bought from him? Wanting to buy another?

If so, please go to the Travel Bazaar to post your offer to buy/sell.

jigibut

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Anyone knows if Invul glass can work with caudabe case?
Cause the case has slightly cover part of the edge.

we've tried on some Caudabe cases and unfortunately we think it's best that we don't recommend this combination. However cases like Apple's and the usual TPU ones do work fine. If you have more than 1 case to use, you may consider trying Invul. hope that helps!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.