HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone Chinese Entertainment Apps

Like Tree46Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-08-2020, 04:00 PM   #151
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yes you can install PPTV Sports on multiple devices and link to same VIP account (same phone number).

https://article.pptv.com/sports/vip_...435263-pc.html

In the FAQ, they mention up to 5 device. But I think it is not 5 simultaneous log-in.

Edit to add: some websites mention two simultaneous log-in. So you should be fine to share with a trusted friend. Only thing is you need to help him verify occasionally.

Q14:PP体育账号是否支持异地登录
本人账号支持异地登录。

Q15:同一账号能否在手机、电脑、Pad、聚体育TV端登录?
同一PP体育会员账号只允许在最多5个设备上使用,超出范围的将无法登录,且PP体育会自动锁定封禁此账号,用户可联系PP体育客服,由客服人员进行账号解禁。同一账号累计被封禁3次的,PP体育有权收回该账号使用权或取消该账号体育会员资格。用户应当自行承担超范围使用而导致的任何损失,同时PP体育保留追究上述行为人法律责任的权利。
think u misunderstood

my frd wan to subscript for himself but need my china # to reg
but my # already reg so cannot be using my # to reg or login right?

btw multiple login will not work if not under same IP subnet
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 04:26 PM   #152
Supremacy Member

think u misunderstood

my frd wan to subscript for himself but need my china # to reg
but my # already reg so cannot be using my # to reg or login right?

btw multiple login will not work if not under same IP subnet
Sorry I misunderstood.

Try this. Assume you use your own wechat account to register and then use your China phone number to complete the SMS verification.

Ask him to install the 聚体育 app, scan the QR code using his wechat account (linked to his Singapore phone number), then use your phone number to try to finish the registration.

Hopefully it works.

If not, use wechat to contact the customer service (微信公众号: PP体育) and tell them that you own two flats and want to register for two accounts, they should be happy to help.
bumperbee likes this.

Last edited by xiaofan; 31-08-2020 at 04:29 PM..
xiaofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 05:59 PM   #153

i just change phone and now cant use xiami music app

cant play songs already, doesnt load

old hp can play songs

anyone know how to solved?

tks
choozixuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2020, 06:03 PM   #154
Supremacy Member

i just change phone and now cant use xiami music app

cant play songs already, doesnt load

old hp can play songs

anyone know how to solved?

tks
What is your old phone and new phone?
Did you use the same account to log in?
Are the apps of the same version?

Did you pay for the VIP?
Old 31-08-2020, 06:11 PM   #155

same acct samung s8 last time,

now oppo reno 3

is latest version xiami

but music cant play
Old 31-08-2020, 06:13 PM   #156

xiami in old phone is 8.1.0

i no update cause i scared update cant play music

new phone is latest version
Old 31-08-2020, 06:16 PM   #157

vip no pay
Old 31-08-2020, 06:38 PM   #158
Supremacy Member

In that case you can try old version of Xiami Music on the new phone. Or try free VPN like Transocks. Most likely they tighten the rules.

Still I will recommend to pay for QQ Music VIP, really worth it.

I have both paid QQ Music and Xiami Music VIP but I seldom use Xiami Music.
bumperbee likes this.

Last edited by xiaofan; 31-08-2020 at 06:42 PM..
Old 31-08-2020, 07:57 PM   #159

arigato gozaimashita....
Old 01-09-2020, 12:22 PM   #160
Arch-Supremacy Member

Sorry I misunderstood.

Try this. Assume you use your own wechat account to register and then use your China phone number to complete the SMS verification.

Ask him to install the 聚体育 app, scan the QR code using his wechat account (linked to his Singapore phone number), then use your phone number to try to finish the registration.

Hopefully it works.

If not, use wechat to contact the customer service (微信公众号: PP体育) and tell them that you own two flats and want to register for two accounts, they should be happy to help.
i ask him try bah

ya xiami or qq vip worth it as higher bit download to mp3
not the best audio but mai hiam in car play
vaxvms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 01:12 PM   #161
Supremacy Member

ya xiami or qq vip worth it as higher bit download to mp3
not the best audio but mai hiam in car play
If you streaming to the CAR Audio through Bluetooth, or you download the non protected MP3, info will get lost.

I do not have high requirements for the audio as I do not have high cost audio gears.

Still I think there is a difference between the highest quality DRM protected format (SQ Lossless FLAC/APE in QQ Music and MQA in Xiami Music) and the high quality format (high bit rate MP3), when using my mobile phones (mainly Huawei P20 and iPhone 6S, using Apple EarPods, Huawei Type-C adapter + Sony MDR-100AAP headphone or Audio Technica earphones). I also use cheap Creative Bluetooth speakers.

But I understand that the highest quality in QQ Music and Xiami Music may not be the best quality either.
bumperbee likes this.

Last edited by xiaofan; 01-09-2020 at 01:15 PM..
Old 01-09-2020, 01:17 PM   #162
Supremacy Member

One particular useful feature of QQ Music to me is that the VIP is also usable for the TV version.

And the TV version can be used as a Karaoke app as you can remove the vocal of the original singer.

For other better Karaoke apps, VIP on the mobile phone is not usable for TV version and vice versa. You have to pay VIP twice, one for mobile and one for TV. This is different from the typical VOD apps VIP where the TV VIP covers the mobile VIP.
bumperbee likes this.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:50 PM   #163
Supremacy Member

From the other thread.

For those who want to use PPTV Sports (plus China VPN) to replace the SingTel Cast Sports Plus pack, take note EPL has cancelled television rights contract with Chinese broadcaster PPTV.

Ref:
https://www.firstpost.com/sports/pre...v-8782191.html

Previously PPTV agreed a reported US$700 million (523 million) deal for the right to broadcast all 380 Premier League matches per season from 2019 to 2022.

Ref:
https://www.straitstimes.com/sport/f...hts-in-1b-deal
bumperbee likes this.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:42 PM   #164

One particular useful feature of QQ Music to me is that the VIP is also usable for the TV version.

And the TV version can be used as a Karaoke app as you can remove the vocal of the original singer.

For other better Karaoke apps, VIP on the mobile phone is not usable for TV version and vice versa. You have to pay VIP twice, one for mobile and one for TV. This is different from the typical VOD apps VIP where the TV VIP covers the mobile VIP.
Xiaofan, I really wish to subscribe qq music, pls share how to do it in Sg? Thxthx.
saberlancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 04:46 PM   #165
Supremacy Member

I notice qqmusic only can use on one device. Once you login another device. The other side logs out also.
RocketBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.