iPhone 11/11 Pro Accessories Show Case Thread

Red Nails

Banned
Reaction score
tylO9Yv.jpg

lIuVNgi.jpg

Buy direct from pitaka.
Lazada got the non-air version only (with magnet plate to mount)

Looks v well made

But after a week or two

I’ll get bored of the look :o

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got this awesome case by Catalyst from the Souky shop that guys recommended on Lazada
Slim with drop protection. Love the design esp the rotating mute switch!

Xi5DDeR.jpg

Last edited:

argentinafa

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Caudabe Synthesis? Looking to get it

We’re still waiting for someone to buy and poison us!

Just got this awesome case by Catalyst from the Souky shop that guys recommended on Lazada

Xi5DDeR.jpg

Woots. Not bad yah. Their proprietary rotating mute toggle. Costly. Almost price of Nomad/Apple Leather.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I scare the buttons will have rainbow effect le using this type of super thin casing.

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using Caudabe Synthesis? Looking to get it

:) Poison Lai le
Synthesis
...and Psaj

The back and tpu sides merges very seamlessly. Great to hold, slim and protective but feels kinda slippery..The back feels of higher quality compared to the ringke's back. Overall great and affordable case.

3xsKm5L.jpg

Ey57KmC.jpg
b34Vqdm.jpg
jdD2ZLR.jpg
FmB6DHP.jpg
Pm1htYM.jpg
6ftNHOL.jpg

Last edited:

discoburg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Used the case on my XS Max and always accidentally switch to silent wherever place the phone in my pockets

Xi5DDeR.jpg

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Synthesis
...and Psaj

The back and tpu sides merges very seamlessly. Great to hold, slim and protective but feels kinda slippery..The back feels of higher quality compared to the ringke's back. Overall great and affordable case.

3xsKm5L.jpg

Ey57KmC.jpg
b34Vqdm.jpg
jdD2ZLR.jpg
FmB6DHP.jpg
Pm1htYM.jpg
6ftNHOL.jpg

Wah, poison is strong! Do you have the sheath? Is the TPU sides easy to move? not sure if you know what i mean. Slippery uh? hmm.. was hoping the back plate to be like the sheath.

Does the back plate hold up fingerprints well? Can see the apple logo also? Thanks bro!

Boiijek

Reaction score
If anyone knows of a case that has the rubber grip on the sides like this case but with a clear glass back instead of this, please let me know. In the hunt for that specific design which I used to have on my iPhone X but no brand

Synthesis
...and Psaj

3xsKm5L.jpg

Ey57KmC.jpg
b34Vqdm.jpg
jdD2ZLR.jpg
FmB6DHP.jpg
Pm1htYM.jpg
6ftNHOL.jpg

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If anyone knows of a case that has the rubber grip on the sides like this case but with a clear glass back instead of this, please let me know. In the hunt for that specific design which I used to have on my iPhone X but no brand

Clarity by Mous?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.