Iphone & Qi compatible charger

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nah. Will take you at your words

But will continue to use it without considering the impact to battery. At most 2 years later pay to change the battery. Rather have close to full charge most of the time
I only follow 2 rules, don’t let the battery drop below 20% and don’t charge and use at the same time. I usually charge overnight using wireless and sometimes using pd

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well for starters i dont want my phone ringing when im sleeping & secondly its a habit i guess. I switch off my iphone & apple watch every night.

So the thing is, with phone & airpod pro charging case off, will it still charge via wireless?
Can share how you turn off airpod pro charging case?

Dybala

Reaction score
tried charging my iPhone 12 pro with belkin wireless charger and also usb cable connected to laptop. the phone shows charging but the percentage did not change at all even after a long while. anyone faced the same issue?

Last edited:

manofsorrows

Master Member
Reaction score
Was the phone hot... ?

tried charging my iPhone 12 pro with belkin wireless charger and also usb cable connected to laptop. the phone shows charging but the percentage did not change at all even after a long while. anyone faced the same issue?

cnt

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe try connecting to a charger see how

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.