iPhone XS Esim question

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
I must say Singtel and Starhub are really laggards in launching e sim, if they will even launch at all ...
Thailand already have 3 telcos , now Malaysia also have 1 and we are supposed to be 1st world country and smart nation with Apple store along orchard road lol

Last edited:

blackgenius007

Reaction score
LOL. Singtel don't release you also LLST.

They are Bridge Alliance partners, one of the telco's alliance to have greater service solutions and costs to their customers.

Technically all Thai AIS and MY Maxis users eSIM are supported while roaming in Singapore now. But why this Bridge Alliance big brother still no action to launch eSIM??????

https://www.singtel.com/about-Us/company/our-partners

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I've read before, Maxis users were already using eSIM not that long after these iPhones were launched.

Though the eSIM was not meant for the iPhones then, they just went and said it's for their smart watch... I think Huawei, IIRC.

You guys still waiting are really either very patient or loyal; I'd have gone to get an M1 eSIM by now. =:p

blackgenius007

Reaction score
From what I've read before, Maxis users were already using eSIM not that long after these iPhones were launched.

Though the eSIM was not meant for the iPhones then, they just went and said it's for their smart watch... I think Huawei, IIRC.

You guys still waiting are really either very patient or loyal; I'd have gone to get an M1 eSIM by now. =:p

Most of us are "hand-cuffed" with the contract

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
M1 Mysim20 also have esim? If yes, i can go eSim this friday. :D :D

boliao45

Reaction score
If you're willing to pay $37.45 they have no reason to reject you unless you're not using iPhone. And of course if you're the lucky few who managed to get waiver for it, all the best of luck!

M1 Mysim20 also have esim? If yes, i can go eSim this friday. :D :D

alan_shearer

Reaction score
Same standard reply they have been using since October last year!

Latest answer from Singtel facebook,

Hi Jeffrey, we are still assessing how eSIMs will impact customers’ user experience, especially when the time comes for them to upgrade their iPhones. Thank you. - Bel

:sad:

dalamaco

Reaction score
Had been waiting for Singtel until last month, I decided to experience esim from my home country telco (Viettel) because of a simple reason: F.o.c, and if I want to switch back to physical sim card, just need to pay about $1-2.
So far no issue with the esim and battery seems fine.

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest answer from Singtel facebook,

Hi Jeffrey, we are still assessing how eSIMs will impact customers’ user experience, especially when the time comes for them to upgrade their iPhones. Thank you. - Bel

:sad:

and you guys continue to try despite knowing the template reply. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.