iPhone XS Esim question

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, im using singtel sim as pri line and plan to get esim from m1 as work line, will i be able to install whatsapp business using the esim line ? Let say if i sign up esim sim only plan today, when will i receive the esim registration details to be able to use it?

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, im using singtel sim as pri line and plan to get esim from m1 as work line, will i be able to install whatsapp business using the esim line ? Let say if i sign up esim sim only plan today, when will i receive the esim registration details to be able to use it?

Can only answer the first question. Yes, will be able to use WhatsApp business with another number on the same phone

icyflame

Master Member
Reaction score
esim or sim, one can easily port out you know?

You will be surprised how much inertia there is. Been trying to convince my friends to port out and they will give tons of reasons. Only the more tech savvy ones keep porting all around the place 😆

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You will be surprised how much inertia there is. Been trying to convince my friends to port out and they will give tons of reasons. Only the more tech savvy ones keep porting all around the place 😆

Some people are just comfortable. They do them

boliao45

Reaction score
You can even use wa and wab on the same iPhone with single SIM card, there’s no need for the work sim to be in the phone. The sim is required for calls and data only.
I remember seeing people posting before when esim is activated, you can activate it using the qr code on m1 app, but the QR code needs to be scan using iPhone so, you will need another device to take a picture of the qr then scan it on iPhone. Not too sure about time it took, mine was done in shop before covid it’s almost immediately you get the qr to scan.

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then it's user fault already, they ownself lazy and don't mind paying more. :s13: Don't blame the technology.

0400392G

Reaction score
esim M1

Hi, asking if anyone knows how long it takes after signing up for a plan on m1.com.sg to receive the QR code to start the line going?

xJuzagalx

Reaction score
Hi, asking if anyone knows how long it takes after signing up for a plan on m1.com.sg to receive the QR code to start the line going?

Immediately one leh the qr code unlike the SIM card still need to wait for delivery

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.