HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

iPhone XS Esim question

Like Tree70Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-10-2019, 03:21 PM   #1036

If ur current plan expired, then the number will become inactive (only can receive sms), for 60 days. Regardless any balance in the account or even u make a top up.

u must sign up a plan within the 60 days, then it will make the number active for 30 days, after than the 60days come in again.

Just sign up the cheaper plan like previous post suggested, RM3 for 50 sms, to make the number active.

Inactive meaning never top up ah? Meaning if after 60 days I never use got to register again? Sometimes multiple times per month, sometimes a few months once
dynlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2019, 07:44 AM   #1037

Happen to see an ad of a company that provides free roaming esim https://www.ubigi.com/esim/ tested it on my iPhone to see how esim works and works flawlessly and if they can give out free profiles for esim I donít see why Singtel canít but cfm not free if have
Probably a commercial decision and not a technical limitation
icyflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2019, 02:38 PM   #1038

i just tried to sign up and it ask for delivery address. do we have to key in that as i will be signing for e-sim? thanks
msdes4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2019, 03:04 PM   #1039

i just tried to sign up and it ask for delivery address. do we have to key in that as i will be signing for e-sim? thanks
Think you went into wrong menu.

First screen should choose "Activate a SIM", that should resolve that.
converse2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2019, 05:30 AM   #1040
Supremacy Member

Happen to see an ad of a company that provides free roaming esim https://www.ubigi.com/esim/ tested it on my iPhone to see how esim works and works flawlessly and if they can give out free profiles for esim I donít see why Singtel canít but cfm not free if have
How much does it cost for Singapore?
lohsenglte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2019, 12:31 PM   #1041

Time to move to M1!

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech...rshare-service

eSIM for Apple Watch will be available from 1st November.
Old 20-10-2019, 06:05 PM   #1042

Time to move to M1!

https://www.hardwarezone.com.sg/tech...rshare-service

eSIM for Apple Watch will be available from 1st November.
yeah!!! I successfully tahan not to recon my Singtel annual upgrade. Bought this yearís iPhone without subsidy. Iím so ready to jump to m1 next sep.

But got a feeling this sub standard Singtel will launch their ultra late esim just to fight. If they donít thatís even worse. Either case Singtel is on lose - lose situation they put themselves in
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2019, 06:36 PM   #1043

Yea I jump ship from singtel too, not cause of the esim but cause they up price for the sim only plans and with ctt. Went to m1’s sim only which is ctt free and has more talktime and data as compared to stinktel.
manofsorrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.