iPhone12/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Xcessories Showcase Thread

PetPet

Reaction score
Avoid usb cable with those metal casing... stock apple cable is ok.. else is use wireless charger le

I use this ugreen cable, plug in 1 time tio liao
P12ZjuO.jpg
Yep! I also kanna on my older iphone and I stopped :sad: it was the same brand too.
Have since changed to anker rubber/plastic ones.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep! I also kanna on my older iphone and I stopped
:sad:
it was the same brand too.
Have since changed to anker rubber/plastic ones.
No matter what brand, as long as with aluminium case one, cfm phone will got markings one

I learnt it the hard way too

galliano

Master Member
Reaction score
Battery life are subjective. Some can survive one day with the mini, come can't. You can gauge yourself with your current phone. How much is left EOD then minus around 10-30%. If you always charge mid-day on your iphone 12, then maybe you will do the same for the mini too.

Agree. For me, I do not play games. In a single day, I use the mini for office mails, TEAMS, WhatsApp, FB, forums, Flipboard and YouTube.
Yesterday was 7hr screen on (3hrs screen off) according to Battery activity,

Enough to last whole day. Will charge when I sleep.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Yap, that's the same ugreen cable i used. Now i use a side sticker, cut out the port area and now my charging area is protected. :D

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Where u get the side stickers bro

Shopee. This is the one i bought: Wsken Carbon Fiber 3M Borders Film for iPhone 12 PRO Max Skin Wrap Protective Around Borders Thin 3D Elegant Skin.

After trying a few, this is the best IMO. Fits nicely with my spigen case. I believe it will fit with most case too.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shopee. This is the one i bought: Wsken Carbon Fiber 3M Borders Film for iPhone 12 PRO Max Skin Wrap Protective Around Borders Thin 3D Elegant Skin.

After trying a few, this is the best IMO. Fits nicely with my spigen case. I believe it will fit with most case too.

Which spigen case u use bro? Will the case pry up the border film?

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
I'm using the liquid crystal case. The film length i cut is from the end of one side of the screw to the other. The bottom of the case will help to keep the film in place. So far after one week of using, film is still as good as new.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Avoid usb cable with those metal casing... stock apple cable is ok.. else is use wireless charger le

I use this ugreen cable, plug in 1 time tio liao
P12ZjuO.jpg
I have the exact cable from ugreen lol I don't dare use le

Sent from Samsung SM-G991B Phantom Violet using GAGT

jonnieboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got this stand for Apple's Magsafe wireless charger. IMO very worth it. Can tilt it at multiple angle and it will stay.

Base is also heavy enough that I can take the phone away from changing using one hand.

JEENseK.jpg

gOuUPsw.jpg

1KbMq4i.jpg

Just search shopee ahastyle charging stand.

Eidekos

Reaction score
I change from 12pm to 12mini. Typing is work in progress but its worth it, Very light and battery is not that bad. I just need to make sure to quick charge it before going out of office. Enjoying it like a toy Haha

Agree. For me, I do not play games. In a single day, I use the mini for office mails, TEAMS, WhatsApp, FB, forums, Flipboard and YouTube.
Yesterday was 7hr screen on (3hrs screen off) according to Battery activity,

Enough to last whole day. Will charge when I sleep.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.