iPhone12/Mini/Pro/Pro Max Xcessories Showcase Thread

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has experience of the MagSafe Battery Pack?

It's a small batt of about 1460 mAh capacity and it's just meant to be 'topping up on the go' before you're able to get to a charging adapter. 5W charging is a little slower but sufficient for this. The magnet is pretty strong (as always) and another good thing is that you can also charge your AirPods or other TWS earphones on it, and can also charge up other iPhones too. Just that MagSafe is only exclusive to iPhone 12 series for now.

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Sold away my magsafe accessories. Silicone cases, leather case and MagSafe wallet

i_am_fatimah

Master Member
Reaction score
sold away all my more expensive cases as well, heng kept them in very good condition. now camp for iphone 13 liao

-jojo-

Reaction score
Hi all.

May I know if anyone here using UAG plasma casing? Does the top of the casing covers the phone fully? Mine doesn’t fit nicely, and can see the silver brim of the phone. Just want to see if it’s common or is it just mine.

Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.