 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under settings > wallet & apple pay right?

I hold the card but nothing happen le. :s13:

Walao, at the main screen of Apple Pay just drag your whichever main card you want to be bottom it will stated main default card changed. Haha!

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Under settings > wallet & apple pay right?

I hold the card but nothing happen le. :s13:

not setting

open wallet app
(you will see the list of cards on top)
(below will be passes)

then then tap and hold (no need to force touch) a card from the back for 1 second, then drag it forward
then a message appears
"XXX card is now your default card"

tap ok

g_tan

Reaction score
it also detected my ocbc frank card that i use for app store purchases automatically.

jace88

Reaction score
OCBC still activating though :( Did the validation though so can't be too long... can't wait!

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Citibank US and Citibank SG unequal treatment to customers! Bias. HAHA! It is inequality!
waiting for them to update their system. by then DBS would have accepted my application and moved on in life. :s13:

sk0065

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
petrol

i use DBS Esso (Esso)
and HSBC (shell)

i need HSBC to be on the list too.

shamuslee

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can't activate my card because its tagged to my foreign number, and i dont have it right now with me. :s13:

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OCBC still activating though :( Did the validation though so can't be too long... can't wait!

No issue already added my OCBC 365 and Frank debit card, the smooth process, key in verification code and done

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.