HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

 Pay Discussions [Read first page for FAQ]

Like Tree314Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-06-2016, 07:22 PM   #1561

Used Apple Pay at BHG yesterday, transaction showed at the wallet transactions. But it didn't show at the setting transactions. Wonder what's wrong.
PongRareRare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 08:12 PM   #1562
Arch-Supremacy Member

Those 2 methods are very confusing for the consumer. Samsung really should learn to be simple.
I don't know which part of it is confusing to you? you don't even need to choose which to you, just tap on nfc reader or the POS terminal nia...
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2016, 10:42 PM   #1563

Those 2 methods are very confusing for the consumer. Samsung really should learn to be simple.
Confuse? Do read up, don't just know how to use Apple products. HAHA!

You don't even need to choose from setting. Samsung Pay have advantage over Apple Pay simply because it's not only support NFC but also MST. Just tap near NFC terminal, if don't have NFC terminal just place close to the traditional swipe POS terminal.
Fellowes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 01:58 AM   #1564
Master Member

renfred89 likes this.
Charlie_Zhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2016, 10:56 PM   #1565

I'm having issue readding my POSB card to Apple Pay on my watch and phone after removing them...anyone else facing same issue?
Kairyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 12:32 PM   #1566

I'm having issue readding my POSB card to Apple Pay on my watch and phone after removing them...anyone else facing same issue?
Try adding them again.
If it still doesn't work.
Contact the bank.
PetPet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2016, 11:19 PM   #1567
Banned

u add to phone first then add to watch
BraveCloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 09:51 AM   #1568

Was at waterway point having this japanese mochi at B1 and they had the contactless card machine. But this machine looked abit different than the rest where the base was rounded and the contactless area was ontop.

Tried and it didnt work and got rejected.
spidercyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 10:09 AM   #1569

Was at waterway point having this japanese mochi at B1 and they had the contactless card machine. But this machine looked abit different than the rest where the base was rounded and the contactless area was ontop.

Hi, do you have the exact shop name so that I can add this to my list of rejected shops in my blog/website?

Thanks.
tec_geek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 10:11 AM   #1570

is that a NETS Flashpay reader?
Old 20-06-2016, 02:54 PM   #1571

I am really loving Apple Pay. Don't even take out my credit/debit card anymore these days. I'm not a big spender per transaction so hardly ever go over the $100 limit.

Now only if point cards like the Passion card can be digitized as well.
karenwoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 03:37 PM   #1572

Looking for a NFC terminal at "Yum Cha" sadly they don't even have the machine, they only accept cash or standard credit/debit payment, btw no Nets too.

All food related franchise and restaurants should adapt Paypass, Paywave, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, they need to keep up to date with technology, sometimes invest is needed, cannot save one.

Last edited by Fellowes; 20-06-2016 at 03:40 PM..
Fellowes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 06:06 PM   #1573
Arch-Supremacy Member

Looking for a NFC terminal at "Yum Cha" sadly they don't even have the machine, they only accept cash or standard credit/debit payment, btw no Nets too.

All food related franchise and restaurants should adapt Paypass, Paywave, Apple Pay and Samsung Pay, they need to keep up to date with technology, sometimes invest is needed, cannot save one.
as far as all merchants wanna advance with technology, the nature of business must also warrant the need for it. some merchants don't accept contactless debit/credit card because of the fee involved, while some merchants like Mr Bean has nets flashpay installed though, which is a cheaper alternative for contactless credit/debit purchases lor..
renfred89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2016, 06:59 PM   #1574
Supremacy Member

Used ApplePay at Koi just now. Bought two drinks for $2!

Indeed it was damn convenient man!
Old 20-06-2016, 07:05 PM   #1575

Had a craving for bubble tea and was queueing for Koi at AMK station when I saw that they were accepting Apple Pay. Unlike most contactless card machines that are squarish, this one looked more like a NETS flashpoint machine that is rectangular in shape. It also had a UOB and apple pay logo.

I asked to pay via Apple pay, but said I didn't have a UOB card. The girl said it only worked with UOB cards. Quite weird as this was the first time I came across an apple pay terminal that only worked with a single bank. I guess the machine was specially supplied by UOB?
Slavor is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.